RazorStar

Razor's 3 PPR Fantasy League

8 PM EST on Monday is fine for me.

I'll be there. :yep:

I won't be able to make it, but I will potentially set my board before hand. If not, at least you will have one guaranteed victory this year. :laugh:

EDIT: And honestly, after Sunday, it's going to be really hard for me to make any of them that are at like 10 EST. If you have someone else that can make the draft, they can have my spot in the league. It's always more fun to have a full draft room (or as full as possible, anyway)

Edited by Favre4Ever

Should be able to make it. Vinny's draft starts at 10pm so hopefully this is done by then :yep:

Drafted a nice team. If only I would use the more effective players in this format, my team would be even better.

If you need a QB, hit me up. I've got 3 that are starter-worthy. :yep:

I need a QB. Everyone on my team is available for trade. Hit me up :smug:

What the fuck is with this bullshit "maximum of 3 acquisitions per week" setting? We start 12 and have a bench of 8 and we can only make 3 goddamned adds? Fuck you, Andy!

• Upvote 1

<_>_> That's how it's always been bro. Challenge Moe.

Haha. Ya... Pisses me off too,but as said.. It's always been that way and it would feel weird if I didn't have that to complain about anymore.

Keeps the really shallow FA pool from being raided by one guy though, which I think is nice.

Pick up Thad and Josh McCown!

=O

JD complete and utterly hate-fucked me in the first round. I had a couple of inactives that I started because I was late to the punch, but it wouldn't have mattered and would have just made it less of a hate-fucking than it was.

GL to the rest of you guys in the playoffs! :yep:

Edited by BLUE

To be the best, you have to beat the best. Come get some, Razor.

Good luck, sir.

This seems oddly familiar. In any case, this is my second try at a title, let's see if I can win it this time around.

I have grasped fantasy gold once again! God's grace has shone down on me, by blessing this team with drafted talent like Shady McCoy, Matt Forte, Eddie Lacy, and Fred Jackson. But no team is complete without stud FA pick ups like Josh McCown and Nick Foles. I'd also like to thank the academy, my parents, and Jesus Christ! Thank you all so very much and I can't wait to do it again next year!

Right... It's fantasy season. Draft is tentatively set for August 22nd. Give me a post in here to confirm you want to be in for next year.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/347485

1. Myself

2. BLUE

3. Baybay

4. JD

5. Vin

6. Zack

7. Sean

8. Conrad

9. Arz

10. Dursty

11. OhioSportsFan (Gonna send the PM Aug 1, just giving the aussies one last day to show up)

Edited by RazorStar

Aye.

I am in and I am going to win.

:hiya:

Still waiting on confirmation from a few of you. And considering PD always joins up and then ends up being inactive, I've replaced him with that one Chiefs fan whose last name can be rearranged to be spelt Turds. >_> <_ welcome to the club john.>