Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Donovan McNabb says he has 5 or 6 more years left

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Donovan McNabb said Sunday after reporting to training camp that he plans to exit before Brett Favre did, but then made it clear that won't be anytime soon according to Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. "I feel like I've got five more years left, five or six more years left," said McNabb, who will turn 35 on Nov. 25. "If that puts me at 40, so be it. The whole thing about it is playing at a high level, still competing at this game, and I still feel like I have gas [in the tank]."

Source: theredzone.org

LOL. Is he serious?

Edited by GoodellFTL

McNabb has always had a much higher image of himself than the one yielded by reality. It's just who he is.

Was he drunk? I mean I love McNabb, but let's be serious. He's got maybe 2 years.

I could not agree more. Hopefully he can just lead us for at least one year

Not in minny, and probably not anywhere else. I really can't see McNabb playing 5 years from now.

Guest MikeyDay

Unless Minny gets a wr to help him out he'll just go thru wut he did in Washington again. Michael Jenkins? SLOW. Harvin? Injury prone. Leaves him with AP and their TE. He has to have more weapons then that. If they could get Braylon itd def help em out.

Reality check Donovan, as soon as Minny begins to tank this year which will take no more than 6-8 games, your ass is headed to the bench and possible release after Christian Ponder has a quite impressive preseason, and shows he is ready to take the helm. The only reason you arn't holding the clipboard is because the lockout prevented minicamp and OTA's. The whippernsnapper obviously can't be ready by week 1, but by midseason, your washed up ass is headed for the scrap pile.