Sarge

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!!!

Hard to pick 2, but I'll say Wake and Bess/V. Davis (whichever has a better render available)

Why can't you just go with the flow?

I'm just saying, two usually leaves the banner empty, and it looks easier on the eyes with three, because you can usually have one facing right, one left, and one right at you.

IDK, it's just personal preference, I'll take anything, really.

I'm just saying, two usually leaves the banner empty, and it looks easier on the eyes with three, because you can usually have one facing right, one left, and one right at you.

IDK, it's just personal preference, I'll take anything, really.

Alot of empty space? The last two you posted have A TON of empty space. Especially the one with 5 players. The one with three, 80% of the banner is text, so the renders have little effect on space used. Plus... the renders look... Pretty bad, IMO. The first one is nice but it isn't the number of players that makes the banner nice. It's the actual graphics work.

Dmac and Funny are gonna rape these... No matter how many players there are.

• Upvote 1

Why are Chris Johnson, Derrick Rose, and Ryan Howard flying in the mountains? Renders aren't blended in and the text doesn't fit the style of the banner...

Graphics is objective. And I like SI... But I don't really understand your point here.

Just wait and see, my friend. Just wait and see.

• Upvote 2

Why are Chris Johnson, Derrick Rose, and Ryan Howard flying in the mountains? Renders aren't blended in and the text doesn't fit the style of the banner...

Graphics is objective. And I like SI... But I don't really understand your point here.

Just wait and see, my friend. Just wait and see.

Dude, I through it on real quick for the point of just posting it; you could ask why Woodson's and Ward's heads are floating through stadium lights on the Superbowl skin.

I'm just saying, I don't really see the point of making it necessary to only use two guys. I actually think that limits the artist a bit. Give them the option of two or three.

Dude, I through it on real quick for the point of just posting it; you could ask why Woodson's and Ward's heads are floating through stadium lights on the Superbowl skin.

I'm just saying, I don't really see the point of making it necessary to only use two guys. I actually think that limits the artist a bit. Give them the option of two or three.

Football stadiums.... have lights.

And like I said.. Don't worry about Dmac and Funny. They will be fine :p

Seriously? The man said two, so just put in your picks and move along. I don't understand why you had to make such a simple thing into an argument. :shrug:

• Upvote 2

Rodgers and Jennings.

Are the color schemes being changed to match the teams as well or just the banner?

Every skin will have their team's colors as well.

I don't see why two is mandatory, three looks good on a lot of banners;

http://totalsportsheaven.com/images/sportzin/SIBanner.png

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploads/images/1295039302-U11311.png

Hell, this one has five, and it's one of the best banners I've seen;

http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploads/images/1295843250-U11620.png

SI make shit banners. The only good one there is the first one. In general, for some stupid reason they think they're making a really long sig. As a result, there's loads of empty space, lighting in random places, text isn't the focal point, using renders which make no sense, have bad backgrounds etc. And that one with 5 is way to cluttered in one place.

Plus, 2 players for each team is a lot easier than three. Three would be cool and I'd prefer three as well, but then you'd have to find 3 renders that flow well together for 32 different teams which is stupidly difficult given the resources and fact that you can only use one team.

Uh, we have two players on the main TGP skin now, and it's probably the tightest skin we've ever had....also, that skin әightninә posted with three players with fucking mountains in the background is fucking terrible, IMO....

Edited by BLUE

Come on Packer fans.... We need to unite here... and no better way than just agreeing with me and putting up Arod and Charles. The offensive and defensive leaders of our team! Which two players better embody what it truly means to be a Green Bay Packer? I'll tell you who.... Nobody.

do any of those teams have fans?

on this site i mean btw.

Ill give a suggestion for the Panthers. J Stew and Beason

So so far, dah good definitive list goes:

Eagles:

Mike Vick and Trent Cole

Cowboys:

Dez Bryant and Dware

49ers:

Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis

Bucs:

Freeman and Ronde Barber

Titans:

Chris Johnson and Michael Griffin

forgot which team these guys are on:

Wake and Bess/V. Davis

Raiders:

Darren McFadden and Richard Seymour

Bills:

Fred Jackson and Kyle Williams

Vikes:

AP and Jared Allen

Steelers:

Woodley and Wallce

Chiefs:

Jamaal Charles and Eric Berry

Seahawks:

Mike Williams and Marshawn Lynch

Broncos:

Ryan Clady and Von Miller

Bears:

Charles Tillman and Matt Forte

Jaguars:

Marcedes Lewis/Daryl Smith

Pats:

Tom Brady and Jerod Mayo

Chargers:

Philip Rivers and Shaun Phillips

maybe Sarge can put this in the OP so its easier to keep track/see which ones we have already

Seeing as no one has posted on the Ravens yet, I would say

Ravens: Ray Rice and Ray Lewis.

Ratliff and Ware

If they must be offense and defense, then Dez and Ware