Sign in to follow this  
WindyCitySports

2012 GOP Primary

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS POLL  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting in the 2012 GOP Primary?

• Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Michelle Bachmann
    • Herman Cain
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Rick Santorum
    • Tim Pawlenty
    • Rick Perry
    • Chris Christie
    • Sarah Palin
    • Gary Johnson

Guest Phailadelphia

Who the hell voted for Rick Santorum? The guy is a huge weasel and did jack shit in Pennsylvania.

He's also an overly zealous religious bigot.

• Upvote 2

A new Ron Paul campaign ad. Probably the best campaign video I've ever seen. Not really any mudslinging, just truth.

• Upvote 2

Anyone watch the debate tonight? Dr. Paul killed it during the small amount of time he was given to speak. His challenging Herman Cain on the Federal Reserve was the best.

Didn't watch it... Top Shot was on :p. Also, I watched the last one, and the obsession with Perry and Romney was enough to make me sick. Dr. Paul has been nailing Herman Cain on the fed stuff for a couple weeks now. Glad to hear that he has taken it to the podium. I'll be seeing the his highlights when they are put up.

A new Ron Paul campaign ad. Probably the best campaign video I've ever seen. Not really any mudslinging, just truth.

I disagree with classifying people who shield themselves using innocent civilians, and routinely kill their own people, as the same as Americans who would simply "take up arms against a foreign invader."

The better scenario would be something like- Imagine if America was ruled by a dictator that decided one race of his population- pick one- would be better off dead. And we could do nothing about it. A foreign nation comes in and ousts him. At first, we are grateful to them, but then they continue to remain in America under the guise of...

And continue on with the rest of the speech.

It's just not quite the exact scenario that this ad describes it to be. Taking out Hussein was a moral good for the world. It was not our responsibility to do so, and I disagree with the decision because of what I thought, and what it did, do to us, but from the world's standpoint, it was a good thing. Our handling of the aftermath is the horribly wrong thing.

Dr. Paul has been nailing Herman Cain on the fed stuff for a couple weeks now.

Can you summarize, or send me a link to something that directly contrasts Cain and Paul? My parents and sister are all for Cain, and I really feel like we cannot afford a guy who we have no idea what he would do once he's in office. He has zero political experience or track record so I know that what he says is or is not what he would actually do.

Edited by Thanatos19