5'10"

175 lb

23 yr old

White

Male

Brown Hair

Blue Eyes

5'7"

I find it VERY hard to believe I'm the only guy under 5'10" lmao...

shorty..lol

This isn't penis size guys... its alright to be medium height. 6'0.

• Upvote 1

5'10"

175 lb

23 yr old

White

Male

Brown Hair

Blue Eyes

Republican

Hates blacks

Heh.

6'3''

I vote size of penis as next set of data...

Still 6'3''

Edited by Tridentdawgpound

Heh.

yeah, but nobody likes Californians :p

5'7"

I find it VERY hard to believe I'm the only guy under 5'10" lmao...

Don't worry, you aren't.

I am 5'7 and not ashamed to be short. I also agree that there is no way that nearly everybody on this site aside from the two of us is over 6'0.

Why is that hard to believe?

5'9"

Short people unite!

5'4"....League of my own bitches!

And yeah considering the average height of a male is 5'9" and about 32/35 responses are over that...

Well at least I'm not the shortest. I blame the hormones in meat today. >_> If I had to hazard a guess I believe the average height for all males, and males around the age of 18 is vastly different.

Why is that hard to believe?

5'4"....League of my own bitches!

And yeah considering the average height of a male is 5'9" and about 32/35 responses are over that...

This isn't penis size guys... its alright to be medium height. 6'0.

Multi-quoting to answer your question Mathias FTMFW!

I don't see what people would gain about lying about their height on an internet forum.

5'7"

6'1 or 6'2. I think I've shrunk some since college :p

I don't see why anyone would lie about their height. It's absolutely possible that no one has, and I've seen pictures of a lot of the people who claim to be 6 feet or taller in this thread, and they look pretty tall in them.

I was 6'0'' coming out of highschool, and I grew a few inches in the years after it....

Statistics probably haven't been updated since 'Nam. There's so many dudes 6 feet tall and over nowadays that there's no way 5'9'' is an accurate average.

Edited by Crompdaddy

Average: 5'11 1/2" (34 polled) Up to NaTaS

Tallest Poster: Sweetness 6'5"

Shortest poster: JetsFan4Life 5'4"

I'll be putting up weight next after this hits 24 hours.

Edited by RazorStar

I am not sure where you guys live in America, but for the most part in South Carolina it seems that most people are nearer my height than 6' or taller. Last average I heard was 5'10 for American men, but that could be an old stat. Around me, 7 out of 10 men are UNDER 6 feet tall, so for over 90% of the men here to claim to be over 6 is kind of hard for me to swallow.

People lie online about their heights all of the time. I have never understood the point, though. Most of the time it is to lie to women, but here we have, what, 2 females? Not much point in lying, but some habits are hard to kill.

I am not sure where you guys live in America, but for the most part in South Carolina it seems that most people are nearer my height than 6' or taller. Last average I heard was 5'10 for American men, but that could be an old stat. Around me, 7 out of 10 men are UNDER 6 feet tall, so for over 90% of the men here to claim to be over 6 is kind of hard for me to swallow.

People lie online about their heights all of the time. I have never understood the point, though. Most of the time it is to lie to women, but here we have, what, 2 females? Not much point in lying, but some habits are hard to kill.

90% are over 6 foot, yet the average is under that... Something isn't adding up in your math...

You say the average around you is 5'10"... 5'10" if also the national average (US) in males 20-29...Our average is 5'11"... I don't see the issue with ONE INCH. :shrug:

Edited by Favre4Ever

I don't know, bro....but those who have posted that they're over 6 feet tall don't really strike me as internet tools that lie in order to look cool or anything on an internet forum....I think everyone is being honest. And it's not like being at least 6 feet tall is some sort of benchmark for manliness or anything, IMO....

Edited by BLUE