Sign in to follow this  
Sarge

Broken Record

Bangy switched teams. Again.

In other news, grass is green.

Yep I actually got a telling of from my uncle who lives in Oregon lol. Basically he is the reason why I follow and kept with the ducks so I am more than sure than sure it will work with Seattle.

Neg away hombres

• Upvote 1

I'm going to +1 you for being so awesome!

edit: but now i'll get negged for that...lol!!! :shrug: o well

Edited by SteelersNation36
  • Upvote 1

I don't know whats more annoying: Bangy deciding to switch favorite teams every other month OR all the people on here who follow his every move. Open up your own twitter account bro, you will become an internet sensation!

I don't know whats more annoying: Bangy deciding to switch favorite teams every other month OR all the people on here who follow his every move. Open up your own twitter account bro, you will become an internet sensation!

He just wants attention. I doubt he has many real friends in Britain, so he has to be the self dubbed, King of Fail just so a few people around here notice him.

It's kind of a sad reality, really.

He switches teams because he doesn't "feel" anything... Well, it's pretty damn hard to feel anything for a team after a couple of weeks. Stick to a god damn team for a couple YEARS, and then let us know if you feel anything.

He just wants attention. I doubt he has many real friends in Britain, so he has to be the self dubbed, King of Fail just so a few people around here notice him.

It's kind of a sad reality, really.

He switches teams because he doesn't "feel" anything... Well, it's pretty damn hard to feel anything for a team after a couple of weeks. Stick to a god damn team for a couple YEARS, and then let us know if you feel anything.

Exactly. He is an attention whore, which doesn't bother me. But people keep feeding into him with all these lolBangy things. It obviously doesn't bother him. He loves it.

:ban: this motherfucker already!!!!

It is annoying that he attempts to get a lot of attention, but banning him for it is going a little bit too far.

Also, I am glad that he is no longer a White Sox fan. It's amusing how when he switches football teams he switches all of his other teams (except the Ducks) to the city whose football team he is cheering for.

Exactly. He is an attention whore, which doesn't bother me. But people keep feeding into him with all these lolBangy things. It obviously doesn't bother him. He loves it.

People "feed" into him because it pumps up their own ego, and in their mind serves as "entertainment". They get that, and Bangy gets the attention he craves. Negative attention is better than no attention, after all.

It's a vicious cycle where everyone "wins".

People "feed" into him because it pumps up their own ego, and in their mind serves as "entertainment". They get that, and Bangy gets the attention he craves. Negative attention is better than no attention, after all.

It's a vicious cycle where everyone "wins".

:yep: