Zack_of_Steel

FSUBlart

I've called him on this several times in the past. Usually big mouth internet tough guys are just what's pictured above. Fat, bitch ass punk. (Now I sound like an internet tough guy).

• Upvote 2

Please tell me that someone else noticed the irony

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

I normally dont let appearences fool me n shit, but god damn... That bitch look like he could be in the cast for the Hitch remake. Jesus, and that bih tried talkin tough to me. hahaha this man a poptart, tryna be hard on the outside but soft n chewy in the middle. He ain posted in a minute either.

:rofl:

hahaha this man a poptart, tryna be hard on the outside but soft n chewy in the middle.

Quote. Of. The. Year.

• Upvote 1

hahaha this man a poptart, tryna be hard on the outside but soft n chewy in the middle.

Oh. My. God.

:rofl: :rofl:

As SteVo said...quote of the year.

I normally dont let appearences fool me n shit, but god damn... That bitch look like he could be in the cast for the Hitch remake. Jesus, and that bih tried talkin tough to me. hahaha this man a poptart, tryna be hard on the outside but soft n chewy in the middle. He ain posted in a minute either.

LMFAO!

That pic is funny, but who the hell is FSUBlart?

FSU_Viking is FSUBlart. It's a play off of the Paul Blart Mall Cop thing.

It's not as funny when he doesn't show up to try and defend himself...

I'm sure he's busy plotting his revenge in the basement, while his mother is upstairs making tater tots for dinner. :D

• Upvote 2

FSU_Viking is FSUBlart. It's a play off of the Paul Blart Mall Cop thing.

Ohh ok. I haven't been on here long but I've seen him post a couple times. Like Zach said, he claimed to be cop or something on the Eli Manning thinks he better than Tom Brady thread. No fucking way that dude is a cop.

Edited by Alu Alu
  • Upvote 1

This is quickly becoming one of the greatest threads of TGP history.

• Upvote 1

LMFAO, RANGA!

Who needs a NHB when you have a thread like this. Oh my fucking god.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMFAO, RANGA!

Man I always wondered about FSU. I pictured him in my head as this big, bad-ass, foul-mouthed, veteran cop, who'd been around the block and seen it all. But it always confused me as to why he continued to log-in to TGP, even though he seemed to have a problem with almost every single member on this site. And now it all makes sense...he had nowhere else to be :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Guest Phailadelphia

Part of me feels bad he's being ridiculed like this, but then I remember he's a fucking cunt and I don't feel so bad anymore.

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight...you found my Facebook page (congrats, Kojak) took a head shot of me and Photoshop it and claim some kind of victory?

First of all, how do you make all these assumption based on my appearance? Especially when I'm all you you, Zack especially, probably make Brad Pitt puke with jealousy over how sexy you are.

- There's nothing on my page that indicates anything about my profession. So if you wanna make some fucking stupid claims based on what? Me looking younger than 33? Wearing glasses? OK. Have it it. Have a good laugh. The fuck do I care.

- And lastly, what's this even about? I mean for fucking real. You just wake up one day and decide that you just HAD to look for ME on Facebook and make a giant deal about....what, exactly? You're life suck that bad you decided to go through the effort to search for me on Facebook? My settings aren't private, fuckwad, because I don't give a shit. I have nothing to hide.

So congrats to you for whatever the blue fuck you wanted to accomplish with this. I don't have to defend myself for anything. In fact, tell ya what boys. Wanna know about me? Feel free to call the Framingham Police Department. Officer Stoesz. Badge #3767. You wanna know so fucking bad, give them a call. Or, you can lulz at Zack and his pathetic no-life ass and his photoshop skills.

I've seen some pretty pathetic shit on this site, but this sets the bar impossibly high. What possess somebody to hate-stalk somebody off a fucking FOOTBALL FORUM other than being the epitome of a pathetic loser? Last I checked this was a place we can all come to talk football. Yeah, we get on each others nerves and call each other names and shit, but seriously? I hate some of you and some of you obviously hate me, but I tend to believe that shit stays on the forum and nobody is obessing about anyone else here when they leave the site. Clearly, I was wrong on one account. I haven't been here in about two weeks and Zacky boy just wakes up one day and decides "I hate that Jason guy so much I need to scour the Internets and find him and then paste his head on a picture so that people at TGP with share some lol's with me."

*slow clap* Bravo, sir. You obviously feel tremendously pleased with yourself. But like I said....think I'm not a cop? Here ya go. Call and see for yourself.Officer Jason Stoesz. Badge #3767. Or laugh it up with Zack. I don't give a shit which. Feel free to drop by my Facebook page too, if you're so inclined. See what shocking details Zack has conjured up with his online sleuthing that I tried so hard to hide. :rolleyes:

BTW...I was a security guard. I have no shame in that. Made some decent money and made some friends and contacts in important places which eventually helped me become a police officer. So laugh at that too, if you want.

See ya,

FSUViking/FSUPatriot/ Jason Stoesz.....whatever you want to call me.

Edited by FSUViking
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6