Zack_of_Steel

FSUBlart

So let me get this straight...you found my Facebook page (congrats, Kojak) took a head shot of me and Photoshop it and claim some kind of victory?

First of all, how do you make all these assumption based on my appearance? Especially when I'm all you you, Zack especially, probably make Brad Pitt puke with jealousy over how sexy you are.

- There's nothing on my page that indicates anything about my profession. So if you wanna make some fucking stupid claims based on what? Me looking younger than 33? Wearing glasses? OK. Have it it. Have a good laugh. The fuck do I care.

- And lastly, what's this even about? I mean for fucking real. You just wake up one day and decide that you just HAD to look for ME on Facebook and make a giant deal about....what, exactly? You're life suck that bad you decided to go through the effort to search for me on Facebook? My settings aren't private, fuckwad, because I don't give a shit. I have nothing to hide.

So congrats to you for whatever the blue fuck you wanted to accomplish with this. I don't have to defend myself for anything. In fact, tell ya what boys. Wanna know about me? Feel free to call the Framingham Police Department. Officer Stoesz. Badge #3767. You wanna know so fucking bad, give them a call. Or, you can lulz at Zack and his pathetic no-life ass and his photoshop skills.

I've seen some pretty pathetic shit on this site, but this sets the bar impossibly high. What possess somebody to hate-stalk somebody off a fucking FOOTBALL FORUM other than being the epitome of a pathetic loser? Last I checked this was a place we can all come to talk football. Yeah, we get on each others nerves and call each other names and shit, but seriously? I hate some of you and some of you obviously hate me, but I tend to believe that shit stays on the forum and nobody is obessing about anyone else here when they leave the site. Clearly, I was wrong on one account. I haven't been here in about two weeks and Zacky boy just wakes up one day and decides "I hate that Jason guy so much I need to scour the Internets and find him and then paste his head on a picture so that people at TGP with share some lol's with me."

*slow clap* Bravo, sir. You obviously feel tremendously pleased with yourself. But like I said....think I'm not a cop? Here ya go. Call and see for yourself.Officer Jason Stoesz. Badge #3767. Or laugh it up with Zack. I don't give a shit which. Feel free to drop by my Facebook page too, if you're so inclined. See what shocking details Zack has conjured up with his online sleuthing that I tried so hard to hide. :rolleyes:

BTW...I was a security guard. I have no shame in that. Made some decent money and made some friends and contacts in important places which eventually helped me become a police officer. So laugh at that too, if you want.

See ya,

FSUViking/FSUPatriot/ Jason Stoesz.....whatever you want to call me.

187512_o.gif

Edited by .AirMcNair.

So let me get this straight...you found my Facebook page (congrats, Kojak) took a head shot of me and Photoshop it and claim some kind of victory?

First of all, how do you make all these assumption based on my appearance? Especially when I'm all you you, Zack especially, probably make Brad Pitt puke with jealousy over how sexy you are.

- There's nothing on my page that indicates anything about my profession. So if you wanna make some fucking stupid claims based on what? Me looking younger than 33? Wearing glasses? OK. Have it it. Have a good laugh. The fuck do I care.

- And lastly, what's this even about? I mean for fucking real. You just wake up one day and decide that you just HAD to look for ME on Facebook and make a giant deal about....what, exactly? You're life suck that bad you decided to go through the effort to search for me on Facebook? My settings aren't private, fuckwad, because I don't give a shit. I have nothing to hide.

So congrats to you for whatever the blue fuck you wanted to accomplish with this. I don't have to defend myself for anything. In fact, tell ya what boys. Wanna know about me? Feel free to call the Framingham Police Department. Officer Stoesz. Badge #3767. You wanna know so fucking bad, give them a call. Or, you can lulz at Zack and his pathetic no-life ass and his photoshop skills.

I've seen some pretty pathetic shit on this site, but this sets the bar impossibly high. What possess somebody to hate-stalk somebody off a fucking FOOTBALL FORUM other than being the epitome of a pathetic loser? Last I checked this was a place we can all come to talk football. Yeah, we get on each others nerves and call each other names and shit, but seriously? I hate some of you and some of you obviously hate me, but I tend to believe that shit stays on the forum and nobody is obessing about anyone else here when they leave the site. Clearly, I was wrong on one account. I haven't been here in about two weeks and Zacky boy just wakes up one day and decides "I hate that Jason guy so much I need to scour the Internets and find him and then paste his head on a picture so that people at TGP with share some lol's with me."

*slow clap* Bravo, sir. You obviously feel tremendously pleased with yourself. But like I said....think I'm not a cop? Here ya go. Call and see for yourself.Officer Jason Stoesz. Badge #3767. Or laugh it up with Zack. I don't give a shit which. Feel free to drop by my Facebook page too, if you're so inclined. See what shocking details Zack has conjured up with his online sleuthing that I tried so hard to hide. :rolleyes:

BTW...I was a security guard. I have no shame in that. Made some decent money and made some friends and contacts in important places which eventually helped me become a police officer. So laugh at that too, if you want.

See ya,

tl;dr

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

See ya,

13i4buyu.fok.gif

• Upvote 1

Bye FSU, you'll be missed. Your posts were always pretty beneficial to our discussions.

LOLJK.

• Upvote 2

So again, how did you guys find him on facebook?

This. I mean that is some serious creepo stuff going on there, I don't care who you were trying to find.

• Downvote 1

90% of you are awful. This was hilarious at first... but it's getting kind of sad. You make this thread to call out FSU... Which is, IMO, whatever. He can be a douche to people, so I think he can take a little ribbing in return.

He isn't active in a couple weeks, doesn't see the thread, and you guys freak out and send him a message on Facebook just to ensure that he sees this thread.

So... He finally gives you want you want. He logs in, sees the thread... and gives you the reaction you have been dying for since the beginning. And you just respond with some mediocre .gifs and a "tl;dr"?

Talk about a weak and disappointing effort.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

90% of you are awful. This was hilarious at first... but it's getting kind of sad. You make this thread to call out FSU... Which is, IMO, whatever. He can be a douche to people, so I think he can take a little ribbing in return.

He isn't active in a couple weeks, doesn't see the thread, and you guys freak out and send him a message on Facebook just to ensure that he sees this thread.

So... He finally gives you want you want. He logs in, sees the thread... and gives you the reaction you have been dying for since the beginning. And you just respond with some mediocre .gifs and a "tl;dr"?

Talk about a weak and disappointing effort.

I didn't partake in this, outside of one post, which was:

Doesn't really make me think any less of him, given I always doubted him being a detective/cop..but it is pretty lolable.

So, dear sir, I feel my mediocre gif was a very acceptable post to add to this topic. :yep:

I didn't partake in this, outside of one post, which was:

So, dear sir, I feel my mediocre gif was a very acceptable post to add to this topic. :yep:

You can find sanctuary in the fact that I wasn't speaking about any one person. Although I did mention the response, it's more the thread in it's entirety.

the slow clap comment by FSU was the funniest thing in this thread

A simple google search....

Did he say his name at any point? If not, what did you search for?

Guest Phailadelphia

Google his username. Click result #3.

A simple google search, you dumb motherfucker.

Edit: And why do you care...?

Edited by Mathias
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because like Brownage said, its kinda creepy. Not to mention it looks like he's gone from the site which is a shame. His posts are at least interesting. I can't say anything you've ever said has made any sort of impact before this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because like Brownage said, its kinda creepy. Not to mention it looks like he's gone from the site which is a shame. His posts are at least interesting. I can't say anything you've ever said has made any sort of impact before this.

:tissue:

• Upvote 1

1244704430174.jpg

• Upvote 2

FSU was a cock monger the fact people are crying about his departure is lol worthy. I say good riddance.

• Upvote 2

See ya,

jimcarreh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Being in the security profession with a company as prestigious as Pinkerton is actually quite impressive. . And that's not really a joke.

Then again, he still is a security guard. .

And then again, it's further than I am in the criminal justice profession. I'm still taking online classes!

And turns out he's an actual cop. Looks like he got the last laugh. I just lul'ed the entire time reading this thread. Thanks.

Edited by Chris D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kind of an old thread but while showing the lols to my friend we decided to search him up on the "Town of Framingham" police department's staff list...he isn't listed anywhere.

Also my friend found this and idk how nobody else noticed it:

n687355803_1704464_2094.jpg

Dwight+schrute.jpg

^ :rofl: