Zack_of_Steel

FSUBlart

Because you're black......duh

I miss FSU. Is there something wrong with me?

My post from the 'Honestly, I should probably just leave TGP thread':

Anybody else miss FSU_Viking? I know he had to go, but he was fucking hilarious. I logged in sometimes just to view his recent posts to see who he went off on that day. Even when we were going at it the one or two times we did, I still found his insults/rants funny. The guy was entertainment that's for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

His vulgar ranting and arguing was entertaining, but I don't really miss him. I posted on a lot of other forums in the past that he participated in too and he was pretty much universally hated/disliked for being a prick.

This thread has been dug from its grave like 4 times now haha.

And no, I don't miss FSU, I'm sorry to say. When I joined here, he was here, and I instantly didn't like his false sense of superiority. Pretty sure the first thing I ever said to him was to delete all of his posts haha.

• Upvote 2

I don't miss the person/poster, necessarily, but I do miss the epic rage fights that he would get into with other members. :yep:

lolFSU. 'Nuff said.

I didn't like the way he was ganged up on and axed, but I guess even a little kid eventually learns not to stick his finger in the fan blade.

I didn't like the way he was ganged up on and axed, but I guess even a little kid eventually learns not to stick his finger in the fan blade.

You were here long enough to know he deserved it.

That wasn't the point. Just saying we have a lot of different personalities here. Zack is a douche and hates everyone, I like to argue with people, Vin is liked by everyone, Razor loves crayonized clitoris, and Devin is mentally challenged.

We are who we are... And if they are willing to spend their time here, discussing sports and other facets of life with us... I welcome it.

I'm not "mentally challenged" you asshole! :facepalm: :grinno:

Lmfao, I love this post by our friend Devin.

• Upvote 1