Sign in to follow this  
Stone

Vols will beat the crap out of Florida this weekend.

Sounds good to me.

I'll root for the gators, if a win means Alex may end up wearing a sig like this for a week:

tim-tebow.JPG

Vols getting some love from incarcerated bob.

incarceratedbob

**UPSET CFB ALERT** Take the Tennessee Vols +10 over the Florida Gators tmrw! #IBN CFB College Money Special

* You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. *

:shrug:

I've already got my sig picked out for you..will just have to add the score after the game and it'll be perfect.

gatorhunting.jpg

Edited by .AirMcNair.

End of the 1st. Florida 10-0.

Tennessee missed a FG after being stopped on 3rd & 1. Gators defense has been slightly better than the Vols' but I'm still waiting for Bray and his receivers to fire up. If it happens, the Vols could win this game. Florida's offense is hot and cold also.. they've just been able to capitalize in one way or another. Seems the Gators' speed is the one biggest game changer so far. Still plenty of ball left.

Gonna be tough for Bray and the Tennessee offense without Hunter (doesn't look like he's coming back), but as rzb said there's still a lot of football to be played.

Tennessee beat themselves today on top of the Hunter injury. Stupid penalties, missed tackles, Da'Rick Rogers dropping several first down passes, missed field goal, etc.

John Brantley's stats are going to look amazing even though all he did was throw screens all game long because we couldn't tackle anyone.

Oh well.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

1.) Our O-Line HAS to step up more. We had trouble at least slowing down the blitz, and once more, our running game was very sub-par. The snaps also were very low for much of the game. Hope it doesn't become a constant.

2.) Justin Hunter going down really hurt our offense. We lost our deep threat and allowed Florida to press our receivers a lot more. I think it also left Bray trying to discover a potential target with his absence.

3.) Tackling needs to improve. I don't want to see that many bumps and bounces. That really hurt us with Rainey. We just need tackles, not highlight reels for the other team.

4.) We have got to eliminate the stupid penalties.

Good game to Florida. Rainey did what he had to do to get Florida the W.

Can only hope it was just a sprain for Hunter..we have a bye week next then Buffalo, so he can sit the next 2 weeks.

Can only hope it was just a sprain for Hunter..we have a bye week next then Buffalo, so he can sit the next 2 weeks.

I think him not having a brace on is a good sign. He also didn't seem to have that much trouble walking. They just decided to be safe with Hunter. If he isn't 100% for Buffalo, he almost definitely should be for the week after.

Good game guys. I hate playin' UT. Gives me a stroke every friggin year.