Sign in to follow this  
PackersLP21

NFL/MLB Wallpaper

A couple months ago I posted a topic looking for someone to create a banner for the handicapping company, SportsBetEdge. It turned out great. Now, they are looking for someone to create a wallpaper for their Twitter site and possibly their blog. The maximum size for a wallpaper on Twitter is 800k, so they are looking for something at that size or smaller. Your effort is greatly appreciated :)

Attached is a picture of Adrian Peterson, and that is an example of a picture to use. They want some graphics that make it look very appealing, so I guess we will see what you guys can do! Thanks.

I'll see if I can get to it after I fill a couple other requests that I have been meaning to get to for a while.

I'll see if I can get to it after I fill a couple other requests that I have been meaning to get to for a while.

Ok that's fine. Whenever you can get it done!

You can choose any athlete you want. Patrick Willis, Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Hillis, Andre Johnson, or Chris Johnson. Some kind of "superstar" like those seven athletes.

If it's possible, can you put "SportsBetEdge" vertically along the left side, along with a graphic of one of the NFL athletes I mentioned earlier. Thanks to whoever completes this graphic!

(Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Hillis, Clay Matthews, Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis, etc.)

I'm not very good at wallpapers Pwillie is our best wallpaper-maker. I'm sure he's working on it he's just really busy doesn't get around to posting here much.

No offense, dude, but your wanting of a banner for your site isn't going to garner too much attention when you haven't really contributed much to THIS site....

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just being real, IMO....

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

I still contributed and I still have over the minimum number of posts to even get a graphic. So therefore, I think I have the right to ask for a graphic.

I still contributed and I still have over the minimum number of posts to even get a graphic. So therefore, I think I have the right to ask for a graphic.

You do have the right to ask for a graphic. Graphics contributors also have the right to ignore your request and give priority to people who have been very involved with TGP.

yes you have the minimum posts so you do have a right. but what blue's saying is don't expect people to make things for you that's going to an entirely different site, especially when you have barely contributed (217 posts since 08). if it was a sig or wall for your own use, that might be different. but nobody really makes things for another site.

besides, pwillie said he would attempt this, so give him time.

Yes I understand and that is why I'm being patient. I have the minimum number of posts, but I do realize that they can put others requests before mine.

Yes I understand and that is why I'm being patient. I have the minimum number of posts, but I do realize that they can put others requests before mine.

i dont attempt walls or i would get this for you man.

i dont attempt walls or i would get this for you man.

Alright that's fine. Thanks anyway.

I've been meaning to get around to this, I have 3 other requests to fill as well. I've been in and out of town and working 12 ish hour days. lol. But just about as soon as everything chills out for a little bit I should be able to sit down and bust them out. Sorry for taking so long.

I've been meaning to get around to this, I have 3 other requests to fill as well. I've been in and out of town and working 12 ish hour days. lol. But just about as soon as everything chills out for a little bit I should be able to sit down and bust them out. Sorry for taking so long.

That's totally fine. I understand that you have higher priorities than me so just do your thing.