SteVo

Resignation & Staff Adjustments

I'm a tad late, but I wanted to say a few things.

1. Thank you SteVo. You're one if the nicest members on here, and a top contributor here, as well. Thank you so much for your contributions here and don't go completely go away. I am also getting quite busy, and I know how life can be.

2. Congrats BLUE and Razor. You two are also great contributors and I know you'll do a great job at your heightened positions.

• Upvote 2

nice picks. If we have to lose SteVo to the ranks of forum mods, these two are the perfect guys to replace him.

Since we have an Eagles fan in the NFC E forum mod spot, can we really let our homer out, now?

• Upvote 1

I'm a tad late, but I wanted to say a few things.

1. Thank you SteVo. You're one if the nicest members on here, and a top contributor here, as well. Thank you so much for your contributions here and don't go completely go away. I am also getting quite busy, and I know how life can be.

2. Congrats BLUE and Razor. You two are also great contributors and I know you'll do a great job at your heightened positions.

Thanks, man. Really appreciate that.

Since we have an Eagles fan in the NFC E forum mod spot, can we really let our homer out, now?

:yep:

nice picks. If we have to lose SteVo to the ranks of forum mods, these two are the perfect guys to replace him.

You didn't get enough of that while WB46 was mod?

1. Thank you SteVo. You're one if the nicest members on here, and a top contributor here, as well.

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

You didn't get enough of that while WB46 was mod?

Its never enough.

• Upvote 1

Since all that is over with, where's the post about promoting Socal to AFC West mod? :shrug:

Since all that is over with, where's the post about promoting Socal to AFC West mod? :shrug:

Would have served as a good time for forum mod evaluations :yep: But they are all trying their best. Probably deemed them worthy of another season! :D

You'll get there soon enough Socal.

What did I do wrong?

Nothing, people just like to give Stevo shit.

terminator.gif

So long Sarge :(

Congrats fellas. Well deserved.

Favre4Ever is also blue now why are we being kept out of the loop! We need answers! :panic:

Zack has also been given his Elite membership title back, and it's well-deserved. He's one of my favorite posters, and he knows his shit.

Why did he lose it?

Also, don't we already have sectional mods for each nfl section? Why do we need more?

Edited by gobadgers77

Why did he lose it?

I don't recall. I wasn't on the staff when he got his Elite Membership taken away....:yep:

And I don't remember! Probably something stupid. The thing about forum mods is that some of the guys we have are inactive, and activity is the most important thing a forum mod can bring to his division. Whether it be by posting articles like BLUE does, or creating topics of interest to talk about, it helps make the forums more active and more enjoyable for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I remember. But it's in the past now. Time to move on.

And I think gobadgers was under the impression that we're adding more divisional mods. What Blue's saying, is that we'll be reviewing the current divisional mods and the entire staff appointment process.