Guest Phailadelphia

Dear BWare,

Guest Phailadelphia

I hope you watched the game tonight. It's why Choice has never been the starting RB, is not the starting RB, and never will be the starting RB. The dude is dumber than a box of rocks. He's in Garrett's doghouse for a reason. Tonight did not help his case.

• Upvote 1

Agreed.

While the running game as a whole couldn't get anything going until the 4th quarter, he made a few wrong decisions that - like you pointed out - didn't help his case at all.

The out of bounds play was bad, but other times he was in was when they were obviously gearing to stop the run. I have no idea why one play where he ran out of bounds puts the nail in his coffin. The plays he got tonight were not legitimate chances. If Garrett wants to put him in when teams are loading the box to stop the run, he's only doing it to make sure Choice doesn't do well. It's as simple as that. Choice is going to succeed at some point. Might be somewhere else.

If anybody failed hard on Monday it was Kevin Ogletree. The guy was terrible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Called it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Called it.

2 short runs against 8 in the box isn't going to convince me that a RB can't play lol. Get serious, dude.

Guest Phailadelphia

BUMPING BECAUSE CHOICE IS BEING WORTHLESS AGAIN

Cowboys owner/GM Jerry Jones tells NBC's Alex Flanagan that he's fielded phone calls on Tashard Choce and will consider dealing the No. 3 back before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Totaling 30 yards on eight touches against the Patriots, Choice functioned as the passing-down back behind DeMarco Murray once Felix Jones went down with an injury. Averaging just 3.37 yards per carry the past two years, Choice no longer has the burst he flashed in his first two seasons with the Cowboys. Jones shouldn't expect more than a late-round pick in return, though the Cardinals and perhaps Lions could show interest for depth purposes.

Source: Chris Wesseling on Twitter Oct 16 - 8:20 PM

LolTashardChoice.

WELL GUYZ, IT WUZ CUZ DUH PATS KNEW HOW GUD HE IZ. WHEN HE WUZ IN, BILL GOT SKURD AND MADE SHUR DAT HE DIDN'T DO GUD. DATZ WUT YOU DO WHEN YOU KNOW DA POTENTUAL OF UH GUY WHO DUZN'T GET REKOGNIZED. SO QUIT HATIN ON DA BEST PLAYER ON MUH BANDWAGUN TEAM, OKIE? WITHER HE HAZ A GUD GAME OR NOT, I STILL LUV HIM WIT ALL MUH HEART. YOU GUYZ WILL SEE WHEN HE'Z ON UH TEAM DAT KNOWZ HOW TO APPRICIATE A GIF TED PLAYA LIKE TUHSHAWRD.

OMAN! I RUELLY HOPE HE GOEZ TU MENISODA! HE CUD START OVER DER OTHER BACK! YALL'D BE SAYN "AP WHU?" BY WEEK TIN! HE IZ THE SECUND CUMIN OF EMITT AND IF DUH COWBOIZ CAN'T SEE HOW SPESHUL HE IS, THEY NEED TU READ MUH POSTZ ON HUR.

• Downvote 1

lolTashardChoice.

Murray makes four good runs, Choice subs in to give him a rest and he fumbles the ball. What an assclown.

• Upvote 1

Does Bware only show up for the 'boys when they have a winning record? lol

Bware is busy watching his team get an ass whoopin from the Packers right now, thus he can't respond.

Guest Phailadelphia

KILL YOURSELF YOU HELMET WEARING, PAINT CHIP EATING MOTHER FUCKER

No, Bware was busy stacking round hay bales lol. Yeah, I'm just gonna jump off the Choice bandwagon now, because he keeps getting injured and fumbling at the same time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, Bware was busy stacking round hay bales lol. Yeah, I'm just gonna jump off the Choice bandwagon now, because he keeps getting injured and fumbling at the same time.

LOLBANDWAGONFAIL

LOLTANARDCHOICE

LOLBEWAREDWARE

• Downvote 11

Tanard Choice? lolBangyfail

:rofl:

Not to mention he said "lolbandwagonfail"... irony much?

cmonson.gif

Edited by Sarge

Meh who cares what his first name is he's trash and not important. Also there is a lot of Irony and sarcasm in the lolbandwagon fail

• Downvote 2

LMFAO BANGY!!!!

Tanard Choice! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: