Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

lolMichaelVick

I just saw it posted for the first time. But thanks for being 'that guy' once again, Fatty....

• Downvote 1

I just saw it posted for the first time. But thanks for being 'that guy' once again, Fatty....

Maybe you should keep up with what's going on, lolEduardo.

• Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

First time I've seen this. It's a really common occurrence though, especially among politicians on TV. Probably half the politican interviews you watch on Fox News, etc (well, maybe half is stretching it...but you get the idea) are doing exactly what Vick is doing in the picture. A sort of infamous one comes to mind that has, I think, Rand Paul with nothing but his boxers on with his jacket, tie, and shirt.

First time I've seen this. It's a really common occurrence though, especially among politicians on TV. Probably half the politican interviews you watch on Fox News, etc (well, maybe half is stretching it...but you get the idea) are doing exactly what Vick is doing in the picture. A sort of infamous one comes to mind that has, I think, Rand Paul with nothing but his boxers on with his jacket, tie, and shirt.

yeah, just about anytime you see someone sitting behind a desk in a suit they're not wearing the matching pants because who's gonna know?