Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Dear, Walrus Fuck

Go fuck yourself. You have an elite RB. Hell, you have two starting calibar RB's on your roster. You open the half up by 3 scores and you drop back to pass on all but 3 plays (I might be off by a play or two). You continue to have no feel for a game and you continue to be one of the worst play callers in NFL history. I want to run onto I-95 and get hit by a fucking tractor trailor you fat bastard.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Also, moved to the Smack section....:yep:

Frank Gore just continues to prove why he is one of my favorite players in the league. The guy is a monster. If Gore is healthy, the 49ers can win 9 games without a doubt, easily giving them the division.

And even though everyone is saying the Eagles shouldn't have lost and they should have been running the ball with two starting running backs on the team, credit should be given to the 49ers D, they were not letting McCoy or Brown get yardage on the ground.

• Upvote 1

Frank Gore just continues to prove why he is one of my favorite players in the league. The guy is a monster. If Gore is healthy, the 49ers can win 9 games without a doubt, easily giving them the division.

And even though everyone is saying the Eagles shouldn't have lost and they should have been running the ball with two starting running backs on the team, credit should be given to the 49ers D, they were not letting McCoy or Brown get yardage on the ground.

You have to stay committed to the run game. Even if you average 2 ypc you're still putting yourself in more managable 3rd down situations. When you run the ball even if you're not succeeding you're running the clock and that's always a good thing when you have a double digit lead and a struggling defense and Not only that but McCoy can break a big run at any point. It's not like they gave the guy much of a chance either. I think he had 8 carries the whole game or some crazy shit. Unaccaptable.

:lolandy:

Not trying to go against you here, Sean, but let me point out that Philly fans are some of the harshest out there. I was in contact with Reid via YardBarker and watched the comments left on his page by Eagles fans. They attacked his family and constantly made fun of his weight. Obviously he has messed up, but I feel bad for players and coaches of all Philly teams for the shit they have to go through. McNabb and Reid especially.

You have to stay committed to the run game. Even if you average 2 ypc you're still putting yourself in more managable 3rd down situations. When you run the ball even if you're not succeeding you're running the clock and that's always a good thing when you have a double digit lead and a struggling defense and Not only that but McCoy can break a big run at any point. It's not like they gave the guy much of a chance either. I think he had 8 carries the whole game or some crazy shit. Unaccaptable.

Maybe so, but why stay committed to something that isn't working? Majority of the game Philadelphia wasn't getting any yardage on the ground. McCoys long on the day was 5 yards. . And Browns was 15 yards, he had 15 yards for the entire game on 3 carries. Running simply just wasn't working. And while running the ball does run down the clock, it doesn't do you any good if you aren't getting yardage while running down the clock by running. You're better off trying to dump some passes over the middle.

Maybe so, but why stay committed to something that isn't working? Majority of the game Philadelphia wasn't getting any yardage on the ground. McCoys long on the day was 5 yards. . And Browns was 15 yards, he had 15 yards for the entire game on 3 carries. Running simply just wasn't working. And while running the ball does run down the clock, it doesn't do you any good if you aren't getting yardage while running down the clock by running. You're better off trying to dump some passes over the middle.

Even if it isn't working... You need to run to show the other teams defense that you haven't given up on the run yet. If you don't commit to the running game. You become completely one dimensional and become much easier to defend.

• Upvote 1

Even if it isn't working... You need to run to show the other teams defense that you haven't given up on the run yet. If you don't commit to the running game. You become completely one dimensional and become much easier to defend.

That and I don't if the league is noticing yet but LeSean McCoy is a very explosive and elite RB. He can explode for a big play on any carry and anytime you get him in the open field like maybe...screens or something. The guy is as much of a home run threat as anyone on that offense

Case in point this week. LeSean McCoy had 107 all purpose yards today(80 rushing, 27 receiving) off of only 15 touches. Ok, so maybe you don't want McCoy to wear down once the playoffs roll around. 1, that's bullshit because when you're losing games like this you won't make the playoffs at all. 2, you don't even have to increase McCoy's touches that much at all if you would run the ball with Ronnie Brown. He's definitely got something left in the tank and he's proven to be quality back when he's healthy.

Over 1/3 of McCoys rushing yards came on a 30 yard run and that's precisely my point. Even if he's not doing much or even anything at all. He has big play ability and not only are you not keeping the defense honest but you're taking the ball out of your biggest playmkers hands.Do you think Matt Schaub stops looking in Andre Johnson's direction just because Revis is covering him? Hell no.

Today early the game Vick throw's 2 picks and we were in it. We got a stop and we had the ball one score away from tying it and what does Andy Reid decide to do? Continue to put pressure on a player that's struggling and continue to take the ball out of your best offfensive skill players hands. Pretty sure that when your QB keeps getting hit as throws because of a mixture of him being flusterd, not making the right calls to recognize blitzes and the O line just flat out failing to pick up blitzes that you might want to go to some screen passes Andy, maybe some quick throws. Play action doesn't usually work when you run the ball 11 times. I don't know if having these great verticle threats at WR is spoiling Andy and making him one dimensional even in the passing game but I don't think so because he just seems to do this. Winston Justice isn't THAT bad, but sometimes when a player is struggling you have recognize it give him some help. Build the confidence up. It was shocking to just about anybody watching that Sunday night game where Osi Umenyiora destroyed the Eagles and Reid continued to leave Justice on an island with Osi. I'm convinced that this fat fucking piece of ginger stache excriment is the worst game day coach of all time.

If the FO needs any proof that Reid needs to be fired, link up this thread. Lol

This could have been written yesterday lmao.

I thought it was at first and then I checked the data... lol.

Yeah I totally thought this thread was posted today too. Just goes to show that the walrus never changes.

It's because the Chiefs we're following the elite order of the NFL to blow the game they were up 21-3.. why else would the Chiefs do the dumbest thing ever? It was staged obviously. #PhilElliotToldMeSoFromMommiesBasementWithAWalkieTalkie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly at this point I don't hate Andy anymore. He's a big reason why we just won the Super Bowl. I think at this point I'll be rooting for the fat bastard. He was rooting for us to win our first one but I just could not have handled him winning before we did lol.

Doug Pederson learned a lot about locker room culture and getting players to buy in from Andy, a component that so many head coaches don't get right. (And who can blame them? It's a very hard thing to do.) But unlike Andy, he learns from his mistakes and has advanced into one of the best game-day coaches in the league very quickly.