Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

Dear, Walrus Fuck

Andy Reid being here so long and just people that had worked with Andy all throughout the NFL really helped the Eagles be as active as they are I'm sure. I think the importance of social networking is lost sometimes. I think Jeffrey Lurie deserves a lot of credit for that too though.

It's going to be interesting this time around. With Kareem Hunt gone, Spencer Ware banged up, they're getting thin at RB, and of course with an MVP at QB, I could definetely see Andy Reid getting really pass happy again this January. It might actually be the right way to go this time around. I kinda hope we see Chiefs/Chargers and Chiefs/Pats rematches in the playoffs and see some shootouts that come down to the wire in the 4th. 

If Andy Reid coaches like he did last night... Like... Andy Reid typically does. Chiefs are going to have a very typical early exit. 

I am so excited to see how they lose in the playoffs this year. Mahomes has a 4 INT game under the playoff lights? Andy abandons the run in a game where he just needs to kill some clock? Some sort og hilarious defensive collapse? Maybe we get a defensive lineman returning a fumble for a score... I can't wait.