3. Arkansas

4. Stanford

5. Virginia Tech

6. Oklahoma State

7. Houston

8. Oregon

9. Boise State

10. Michigan State

Does nobody else know (or care) that Southern California beat Oregon last week?

I do...are they ranked in those stupid BCS standings...?

Yeah Oregon is no longer top-10 to me.

1. LSU

2. Alabama

3. Arkansas

4. Virginia Tech

5. Stanford

6. Boise State

7. Houston

8. Oklahoma State

9. South Carolina

10. Kansas State

(Not taking today's games into account of course.)

01. LSU - They'll breeze past Georgia and head down the road to the Sugar Bowl. Simple.

02. Alabama - With their regular season over, they need VA Tech to lose to Clemson and OK State to flop against Oklahoma to absolutely secure themselves in New Orleans. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if they are snubbed out.

03. Virginia Tech - The Hokies are really interchangeable with OK State but since they have the one extra game, they stay above. Their positive is they have a conference championship game. A win against Clemson gives them a loud voice for BCS Championship bids.

04. Oklahoma State - From what I've heard, the Cowboys are the computer rankings' favorite. If they can be impressive against the Sooners, they could easily sneak into the BCS Championship game.

05. Stanford - They screwed themselves with the loss against Oregon. That game alone lost them the division so they're no way a Pac-12 team will make the big game.

06. Houston - The other undefeated team. They've been impressive with that and all the broken FBS records but it's the strength of schedule that has me wondering how they'll perform in a BCS bowl.

07. Arkansas - The loss against LSU was expected. The Hogs had a chance to win the game but the better team definitely won. They'll get a respectable bowl but probably nothing BCS sponsored.

08. Boise State - The one-loss Unicorns. They won't get a BCS bowl either but I wouldn't be surprised if they dominate their opponent, as usual.

09. Michigan State - They really need to win the conference championship game. It won't give them enough respect to jump into the BCS Championship game but it definitely cements them in the Rose Bowl. This game against Wisconsin is my favorite honestly.. and I'm nowhere near a Big10 fan.

10. USC - Lane Kiffin may wear the head coach hat but the great recruits Southern Cal gets anyways won their games. They can't go bowling this year but they had a strong season, which will only bring more recruits.

1. LSU

2. Alabama

3. Okie State

4. Virginia Tech

5. Stanford

6. Arkansas

7. Houston

8. Michigan State

9. Boise State

10. South Carolina

1. LSU

2. Alabama

3. Oklahoma State

4. Stanford

5. Arkansas

6. Boise State

7. Oregon

8. Kansas State

9. USC

10. Wisconsin

04. Oklahoma State - From what I've heard, the Cowboys are the computer rankings' favorite. If they can be impressive against the Sooners, they could easily sneak into the BCS Championship game.

Part 1 accomplished.