Sign in to follow this  
Glanvilles Grits

Seriously Atlanta Falcons?

Seriously Atlanta? All I can do is laugh. It's like watching an Arena Football League team face NFL Gridiron Giants. The coaching is horrible. The defense is worse, oh, and our offensive line is horrible. But hey! At least we have a good running back about to turn 30 years old, and a bunch of wide receivers that we can't get the ball to! Schedule won't get any easier, Carolina then Detroit. Oh joy.

We are lucky if we get 8 wins with this damn mess of a football team. We do have our bright spots, Weatherspoon, Lofton, Matt Ryan, Turner, Gonzo. But everyone else is sub-par. Julio is great but the guys a rookie, can't expect him to carry the receiving game. We have a pro-bowl wide receiver who suddenly can't catch a god damn cold, much less a football on the field. Oh, and for some reason we have a fucking left tackle who couldn't hack playing on a fucking European football team, much less an NFL team. Fucking pathetic.

The Coaching staff has their head up their asses, and it's pathetic. I'm tired of Mike Smith and his "Well, we didn't play effectively all 3 phases", no shit you dumb fuck. We didn't play effectively at all, offense, defense OR special teams. Our punter can't punt the ball more than 10 fucking yards! There are better out there, FIND SOMEONE. Stop trying to always find an in-house fix, or think you're going to pull some lucky god damn horse shoe out of your ass, because you wont.

You can't run the ball on 1st and 2nd down all the way down the field on every drive, let me coach this same team I bet we get at least 10 wins. It's not fucking rocket science when you have a team that talented. Fuck sakes man! ARRRRRGH.

Fucking Atlanta. Stupid coaching staff.

Alright, I'm done. Boy that felt great. On to next week! :panic:

Edited by Chris D

Just throwing this out there...I'd rather be 4-1 than 2-3.

...Okay...well...

Atlanta's defense did a very good job of eliminating big plays from Green Bay, aside from James Jones' long TD catch. However they couldn't stop Green Bay from slowly clawing their way down the field.

Their offense definitely has some of the best talent in the NFL. I feel like it's a good time to re-assert my opinion that Greg Jennings is much better than Roddy White. White is still a good WR by all means but I feel like when he needs to be clutch he loses concentration. Julio Jones has a lot of promise. That's for sure. Hopefully he'll be back soon and this hamstring won't affect him long term, cuz I think he'll be a fun player to watch through his career.

Special teams I can't really see any issues aside from your punter. ST was kind of a non-factor tonight, tbh. Aside from Crosby's 4 field goals (nice 57 yarder, there), all I can say is LolRandallCobb. Seriously. Sometimes I fear for his safety.

Since this is the smack talk section, I'll sign off with a standard

LOL ATLANTA FAILCONS!