RazorStar

No Holds Barred Applications

As I am sure some of you have been told, we have a new forum today. Many of you remember the old No Holds Barred where things got hairy, crazy, and lord knows what. We hope it'll be different this time. We've started with making restrictions on getting in, and we've made it invisible to all members without access. The reason for this is because anything goes in that forum, and in that forum alone. You have to have a certain level of maturity to handle the stuff in there, and keep it in there.

People who wish to get into NHB must get past 3 obstacles.

1. Applicants must prove themselves to be 18 or older. This is our first attempt at a maturity clause, if you're this old you can legally handle anything that will posted in there. So scan your driver's license, or some sort of identification to prove your age. I'm sure there's some privacy issues there, but if you have a facebook account, it's not like corporations or anyone doesn't have everything they already need on you.

2. Applicants must have been on TGP for at least one year. This is to make sure that you know the guys on the site well enough to handle their ribbing, because it'll be a lot worse in NHB.

3. Applicants must have a majority of the upper staff (4 of 6) accept them. This is just so we can make sure there won't be some serious trouble, most of the people who pass the first two obstacles are in good standing with us and can get in pretty easily. This is to make sure people we know aren't mature enough to handle NHB, don't get in even if they make both prior requirements.

That should be everything, so if you want in, start applying.

Edited by RazorStar

As I am sure some of you have been told, we have a new forum today. Many of you remember the old No Holds Barred where things got hairy, crazy, and lord knows what. We hope it'll be different this time. We've started with making restrictions on getting in, and we've made it invisible to all members without access. The reason for this is because anything goes in that forum, and in that forum alone. You have to have a certain level of maturity to handle the stuff in there, and keep it in there.

People who wish to get into NHB must get past 3 obstacles.

1. Applicants must prove themselves to be 18 or older. This is our first attempt at a maturity clause, if you're this old you can legally handle anything that will posted in there. So scan your driver's license, or some sort of identification to prove your age. I'm sure there's some privacy issues there, but if you have a facebook account, it's not like corporations or anyone doesn't have everything they already need on you.

2. Applicants must have been on TGP for at least one year. This is to make sure that you know the guys on the site well enough to handle their ribbing, because it'll be a lot worse in NHB.

3. Applicants must have a majority of the upper staff (4 of 6) accept them. This is just so we can make sure there won't be some serious trouble, most of the people who pass the first two obstacles are in good standing with us and can get in pretty easily. This is to make sure people we know aren't mature enough to handle NHB, don't get in even if they make both prior requirements.

That should be everything, so if you want in, start applying.

I'm applying here.

So you want me to scan a picture of my ID? Lol. Will do because this section is going to be perfect.

I'll apply, I guess.

have to figure out where I'm gonna get a scanner though. :shifty:

Edited by GA_Eagle

No access to a scanner, not to mention i just lost my wallet, drivers license included.

I want access. If you guys need verification of my age, just PM me.

Applicants must prove themselves to be 18 or older.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Tridentdawgpound
  • Upvote 1

I want access. If you guys need verification of my age, just PM me.

What he said...^^^

I'd like to apply. I'll PM age verification to someone on upper staff.

Exactly, just send the PMs to BLUE for now, since I am so busy for the next 72 hours or so.

But I already sent it to you...lol can you forward it to Blue possibly? Thanks.

Guest Phailadelphia

Applying...

I'm too lazy to PM proof. Stevo, Blue, and Sarge know I'm over 18.

I'm applying you guys also know I am older than 18 do I really need to prove it?

Applying...

I'm too lazy to PM proof. Stevo, Blue, and Sarge know I'm over 18.

Likewise.

Alright most of staff agrees that this ID thing is pretty fucking stupid, so we're scrapping it. We still want you guys to be over 18, and for the people that are applying, we generally know if you're over 18 or not anyway.

Alright most of staff agrees that this ID thing is pretty fucking stupid, so we're scrapping it. We still want you guys to be over 18, and for the people that are applying, we generally know if you're over 18 or not anyway.

That sounds better.

yeah, I thought the 1 year at TGP was a better standard anyway, I don't mind having people under 18 in there if they've demonstrated an ability to handle the content

I still can't see the NHB.

:shrug:

I would like to apply. If you need proof of my age, I can show you my nutsack - its pretty wrinkled.

I would like to apply. If you need proof of my age, I can show you my nutsack - its pretty wrinkled.

Be careful when you make offers like that with Stevo around :p

• Upvote 1

Be careful when you make offers like that with Stevo around :p

That's who is was for *wink, wink*