RazorStar

No Holds Barred Applications

Applying because you took Phil's thread away from me.

Holy shit, didnt know this was here, is it hidden until I am. I have not been here a year yet so I am screwed either way, but next January sign me up if it is still happening.

Holy shit, didnt know this was here, is it hidden until I am. I have not been here a year yet so I am screwed either way, but next January sign me up if it is still happening.

No activity on that forum TBH. You're not missing out on much.

As I am sure some of you have been told, we have a new forum today. Many of you remember the old No Holds Barred where things got hairy, crazy, and lord knows what. We hope it'll be different this time. We've started with making restrictions on getting in, and we've made it invisible to all members without access. The reason for this is because anything goes in that forum, and in that forum alone. You have to have a certain level of maturity to handle the stuff in there, and keep it in there.

People who wish to get into NHB must get past 3 obstacles.

1. Applicants must prove themselves to be 18 or older. This is our first attempt at a maturity clause, if you're this old you can legally handle anything that will posted in there. So scan your driver's license, or some sort of identification to prove your age. I'm sure there's some privacy issues there, but if you have a facebook account, it's not like corporations or anyone doesn't have everything they already need on you.

2. Applicants must have been on TGP for at least one year. This is to make sure that you know the guys on the site well enough to handle their ribbing, because it'll be a lot worse in NHB.

3. Applicants must have a majority of the upper staff (4 of 6) accept them. This is just so we can make sure there won't be some serious trouble, most of the people who pass the first two obstacles are in good standing with us and can get in pretty easily. This is to make sure people we know aren't mature enough to handle NHB, don't get in even if they make both prior requirements.

That should be everything, so if you want in, start applying.

I think you may have set your requirements a little too high. Its easier to become a member of The Augusta Country Club. Think you can loosen up on the restrictions? I may be new here, but its not my first BBQ.....thanks. Eric

Many of you remember the old No Holds Barred where things got hairy, crazy, and lord knows what. We hope it'll be different this time.

can I get access please.

You really might to think to reconsider.

I want in!

can I get access please.

abandon-all-hope-ye-who-enter-here.jpg

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

• Upvote 1

yes, please remove me if it's an inconvenience. what i'll do without the 'this-is-where-we-go-to-pout' forum, I don't know yet.

• Upvote 1

yes, please remove me if it's an inconvenience. what i'll do without the 'this-is-where-we-go-to-pout' forum, I don't know yet.

Oh tough guy?

Revoke his access for another year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're the one pouting, lmao.

No reason to have the requirements if they aren't being enforced.

You're the one pouting, lmao.

No reason to have the requirements if they aren't being enforced.

Not at all really, and I agree. I didn't beg for access.

I been here over three years technically. Im over 18. I was in NHB before back in the day. Accept me

Granted.