housemd

ESPN's Top 10 NBA players

So ESPN ranked every player from 1-500 but I'm only gonna give you top 10,you can see the rest on espn.com..

1. LeBron James

2. Dwight Howard

3. Dwyane Wade

4. Chris Paul

5. Dirk Nowitzki

6. Kevin Durant

7. Kobe Bryant

8. Derrick Rose

9. Deron Williams

10. Blake Griffin

Any thoughts..?

D-Rose 8 lol this list

Blake Griffin? Are they fucking joking?

Durant and Rose should be higher. Get Griffin off this list please and get off his nuts while your at it, ESPN.

• Upvote 1

CP3 should drop a few spots, Dirk and Durant move up a few. Drop Blake Griffin out of the top 10 and replace him with Carmelo Anthony. I kinda want to drop Deron Williams out of the top 10 but can't really think of anyone who should jump in.

1. LeBron

2. Dwight

3. Kobe

4. Wade

5. Durant

6. Dirk Nowitzki

7. Chris Paul

8. Amar'e Stoudemire (proved his worth in NY last year)

9. Carmelo

10. Deron Williams/Derrick Rose

Honorable Mentions: Bosh, Granger, Ginobili, Kevin Martin. I'm sure there are more, but I'm not going to think too much over it.

1. LeBron James

2. Dwight Howard

3. Dwyane Wade

4. Kobe Bryant

5. Kevin Durant

6. Derrick Rose

7. Dirk Nowitzki

8. Amare Stoudemire

9. Chris Paul

10. Carmelo Anthony

Honorable mentions:Chris Bosh,Deron Williams,Paul Pierce,Russell Westbrook,Kevin Garnett

Putting Derrick Rose at anything less than 6 immediately makes your list a joke and you lose all NBA credibility.

• Downvote 2

Putting Derrick Rose at anything less than 6 immediately makes your list a joke and you lose all NBA credibility.

This guy isn't a homer lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Milla and KiLa pretty much summed up my thoughts.

LOLESPN for the 21534205412398643956843154310526th time.

Derrick Rose nailed it last season so putting him in #8 is a fucking joke..

This guy isn't a homer lol

He raped basically everybody except the Heat in the semi finals.

Yeah of course being a Bulls fan will factor into how much I support him but shit he's better than a lot of these guys...Putting him at 8 is ridiculous. Take into account that we don't have anybody other than him (Deng is okay but he has consistency issues) he basically carried this team to the semi finals...

Guest Phailadelphia

He raped basically everybody except the Heat in the semi finals.

Yeah of course being a Bulls fan will factor into how much I support him but shit he's better than a lot of these guys...Putting him at 8 is ridiculous. Take into account that we don't have anybody other than him (Deng is okay but he has consistency issues) he basically carried this team to the semi finals...

He and, yanno, having the best defense in the association. Don't underestimate who well Chicago was defensively last year.

That being said, I'd move him above Kobe but I don't know about any further than that. I might put him over Nowitzki but the way Dirk played in the postseason that'd be hard to do.

Everyone seems to agree with LeBron at #1. Can you really give it to someone who absolutely choked when his team needed him?

Guest Phailadelphia

Everyone seems to agree with LeBron at #1. Can you really give it to someone who absolutely choked when his team needed him?

Choke or no choke, Lebron is the hands down best all around player in the league. There's literally nothing he can't do and do very well.

Choke or no choke, Lebron is the hands down best all around player in the league. There's literally nothing he can't do and do very well.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, I just wanted to throw that out there for discussion.

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, I just wanted to throw that out there for discussion.

Yeah I understand what you mean. On the same token though, he was clutch as hell in finishing off the Celtics. He went absolute beast mode in the 4th quarters of those games. So while he choked hard in the Dallas series, it's better imo to look at what he did throughout the entire postseason rather than one series.

Not to mention LeBron also destroyed the Bulls. He could make a 60 win team in a cave with only a bunch of scraps.

Not to mention LeBron also destroyed the Bulls. He could make a 60 win team in a cave with only a bunch of scraps.

Agree, he took a team to the nba finals with the likes of only Big Z, Larry Hughes, and Eric Snow.

Guest Phailadelphia

Yup, he made DRose look like a roleplayer too. His defense is ridiculously good.

CP3 should be #1..the guy is playing with complete garbage and still manage to win games..even in the postseason

• Downvote 3