Sign in to follow this  
NaTaS

Tebow scares the piss out of Chargers kicker

hXqnq.jpg Edited by NaTaS

I thought it was funny that they kept the camera on him for a while, lol.

lol really? These guys aren't allowed to exit the field for a couple of seconds to hit the pisser in the hallway? Come the fuck on. Jay Cutler is diabetic, and I'm sure other NFL players are, too. Are you going to tell me Goodell doesn't understand one of the major symptoms of conditions like diabetes? There's got to be places players can go to, at the very least, take a piss.

lol really? These guys aren't allowed to exit the field for a couple of seconds to hit the pisser in the hallway? Come the fuck on. Jay Cutler is diabetic, and I'm sure other NFL players are, too. Are you going to tell me Goodell doesn't understand one of the major symptoms of conditions like diabetes? There's got to be places players can go to, at the very least, take a piss.

Of course they're allowed to exit the field.

The problem is that the Chargers were potentially driving for the Game-winning FG with 1:30 on the clock. He couldn't risk running to the locker room and perhaps not getting back to the field in time to kick that FG.

of course they have a place to take a piss, it just happens to be directly underneath the gatorade coolers

I don't see what's wrong with this. Dude had to go so he went. Novak don't give a fuck!

Seriously though, I did find it kind of odd that the cameraman stayed on him for as long as he did. You R. Kelly's bro, cameraman? :shrug: