BigBen07

Any new shows?

Stevo is basically the go to when it comes to running shows. I'll co host for anyone (because it's free) but I can't host from skype so it's not exactly cost effective for me. About 35 Dollars a show if I have to host.

Stevo is basically the go to when it comes to running shows. I'll co host for anyone (because it's free) but I can't host from skype so it's not exactly cost effective for me. About 35 Dollars a show if I have to host.

Damn, that sucks. Well if you and SteVo do end up running more shows, I'll look forward to them as always. :) Thanks for the info.

I will be doing a half-hour show sometime Friday night, either 10 or 11, haven't decided yet. Judging from the test show last night, I can't guarantee the quality is going to be great, but at least it's something. So feel free to call in and harass me or whatever.

The info will be posted when everything is set up.

Edited by Vin

:rock:

Vin wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch the attention of his listeners is his real test... To entertain them is his cause.

Vin wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch the attention of his listeners is his real test... To entertain them is his cause.

Vinemon!

Vinomoth!

049.png

Edited by Sarge
  • Upvote 1

I will be doing a half-hour show sometime Friday night, either 10 or 11, haven't decided yet. Judging from the test show last night, I can't guarantee the quality is going to be great, but at least it's something. So feel free to call in and harass me or whatever.

The info will be posted when everything is set up.

Slight change of plans. The show is going to be moved to Saturday night instead of tonight.

Slight change of plans. The show is going to be moved to Saturday night instead of tonight.

That's really lame. I have tonight off and work tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

:(

There's always the archive; plus, more shows will be happening in the future, unless I'm removed from doing them :shifty:

Edited by Vin

Ya.. I told him the same thing. lmao. There is a massive snow storm here right now.. nobody is leaving the house... Tsk tsk

Alright, a 45-minute show has been set up for tomorrow (Saturday) at 11 PM eastern (The time can be changed, if necessary).

http://www.blogtalkr...ionship-edition

I know on BTR it says 6 PM, but the site uses some weird time zone that it bases everything off of.

Edited by Vin

One hour bump.

To those that called in, thanks. You guys bailed me out. :yep:

The next show will probably be next week, though that isn't set in stone. If there isn't one, there will be one the week of the Super Bowl.

There better be one next week :dry:

It would be a good time to catch up on all teams and not just the SB game... But Sean can't call in because half the show tonight was Eagles related. :D

• Upvote 1

Aw snap I just might be here for this one, Vin. If so I'm callin'. :yep:

:rock:

Thanks for calling in, guys.

Look for a Super Bowl preview show to happen late next week.

VIN IS THE BOMB.

Do I smell a Vin / Stevo co hosted TGP show!?!

VIN IS THE BOMB.

Do I smell a Vin / Stevo co hosted TGP show!?!

Not sure I'll have to availability to contribute regularly, but I'm down for co-hosting when I'm able.

What date/time range were you thinking for the SB preview show, Vin?

Not sure I'll have to availability to contribute regularly, but I'm down for co-hosting when I'm able.

What date/time range were you thinking for the SB preview show, Vin?

Either Thursday/Friday/Saturday, and sometime in between 9 PM and midnight (earlier than midnight on Thursday). School somewhat prevents me from doing a show earlier in the week.