Sign in to follow this  
BC

Really Philadelphia?

09000d5d824a8860_gallery_600.jpg

392151_2178100742305_1540472089_31685312_827402991_n.jpg

I was at work Thursday night but saw the highlights, outocome, and much of the pandamonium of the reaction from the christmas shoppers at the mall Thursday night. It was like we won the super bowl or some shit. Is that really how bad it's gotten in Philadelphia? I didn't even pick the Seahawks to win.

Edited by BC
  • Downvote 2

I was at work Thursday night but saw the highlights, outocome, and much of the pandamonium of the reaction from the christmas shoppers at the mall Thursday night. It was like we won the super bowl or some shit. Is that really how bad it's gotten in Philadelphia? I didn't even pick the Seahawks to win.

If the Hawks are treating this like a Super Bowl win, wouldn't that show how bad it's gotten in Seattle?

• Upvote 1

No, we expected to win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes this year, yet we have a better record than the team expected to win the superbowl.

• Downvote 1

No, we expected to win the Andrew Luck sweepstakes this year, yet we have a better record than the team expected to win the superbowl.

The Pack is still undefeated so I think you're wrong, again.

• Upvote 1

Nnamdi and Assante were supposed to blanket the entire field and every pass was supposed to be an interception. They added guys like Aso, Cullen, Steve Smith and such to beat Green Bay. Instead they're losing to NFC West teams that even the Browns and Redskins were able to knock off. Both Tarvaris Jackson and that scrub Cardinals QB had their way with that unreal CD tandem. T-Jack completed all but three of his passes. This is an erratic QB we're talking about who didn't have Sidney Rice or anyone noteworthy to throw to. Then there was this little shindig:

• Downvote 1

You can thank BEASTMODE for your wins. lol :troll:

BTW...he's a FA after the season...say buh bye. :p

Really?

Nothing quite as pathetic as two crappy teams talking shit about who's slightly less crappy.

edit: though I guess you're the only one rubbing it in. Have fun.

Edited by GA_Eagle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really?

Nothing quite as pathetic as two crappy teams talking shit about who's slightly less crappy.

edit: though I guess you're the only one rubbing it in. Have fun.

It's BC, Eagle. What did you expect?

Were Seahawks fans really celebrating a win over a severely underachieving Eagles team like it was a Super Bowl victory?

My god. Kill yourselves.

Nnamdi and Assante were supposed to blanket the entire field and every pass was supposed to be an interception. They added guys like Aso, Cullen, Steve Smith and such to beat Green Bay. Instead they're losing to NFC West teams that even the Browns and Redskins were able to knock off. Both Tarvaris Jackson and that scrub Cardinals QB had their way with that unreal CD tandem. T-Jack completed all but three of his passes. This is an erratic QB we're talking about who didn't have Sidney Rice or anyone noteworthy to throw to. Then there was this little shindig:

Where the hell have you been all season?

Edited by GA_Eagle

BC has gone super duper patty cake full retard.

• Upvote 2

Never go full retard.

:nope:

LMAO

Where the hell have you been all season?

SPU, reffing local high school football games as a first year official, and watching football on the weekends :shrug:

• Downvote 1

392151_2178100742305_1540472089_31685312_827402991_n.jpg Edited by BC
  • Downvote 1