Bay

Boldin will miss rest of regular season with knee injury

If the Ravens are going to win the AFC North and clinch a first-round bye in the playoffs, they'll have to do it without veteran wide receiver Anquan Boldin.Boldin, who leads the team in receiving yards and is second to running back Ray Rice in receptions, had surgery Thursday to repair a "slight" meniscus tear in his knee and he'll miss at least the final two games of the regular season.

"It flapped up on him, I think it was Tuesday night after the walk-through," said Ravens coach John Harbaugh. "He's going to have to get it repaired. It's a two-week thing. It's two weeks and he'll be back for the playoffs, whatever round we happen to play in. It will be a little bit tighter if we have to play in the first round."

• Upvote 1

This hurts an already inept passing attack for my Ravens. We will need to use Rice allot more which we should have already been doing. Flacco better get his crap together real quick.

Oh, man. This is seriously gonna cause problems for the Ravens! I hope his knee heals properly for him.

OUCH!

Big blow to the Ravens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Their only consistent receiver. At least they were already in when it happened, I guess. Cincy needs to concentrate on Ray Rice next week and let Leon Hall keep Torrey Smith from catching a bomb.

Their only consistent receiver. At least they were already in when it happened, I guess. Cincy needs to concentrate on Ray Rice next week and let Leon Hall keep Torrey Smith from catching a bomb.

Dude, Leon Hall is on IR.

Dude, Leon Hall is on IR.

Dude, I'd forgotten. Cincy still needs to control Torrey Smith, second to controlling Ray Rice, and they'll have a chance.

Dude, I'd forgotten. Cincy still needs to control Torrey Smith, second to controlling Ray Rice, and they'll have a chance.

Yeah no doubt. Didn't mean to sound rude.

Yeah no doubt. Didn't mean to sound rude.

Why do you have to be so rude, Bay?! Lol

Why do you have to be so rude, Bay?! Lol

:grinno: lol