Favre4Ever

Stuff From Canada That Doesn't Totally Suck

Bachman-Turner Overdrive

Gordon Lightfoot

Rocky Mountains and our vast wilderness.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Their health care program...

I've been told by multiple Canucks that they love it, even if there is some waiting with minor things.

Bware, it's a very good health care system. Everyone is covered and you receive very good health care. The waiting times are sorta long but they are working to reduce this problem in every province. They need to work on reforming the health care system to make it more efficient, but the overall fundamentals of the canadian health care system are very sound.

Jerome Iginla, Kevin Weekes :yep:

you miss spelled Iginla's name. It's Jarome Iginla. :yep:

Are you Afraid of Dark? and Goosebumps!

Canadian beer is much better than American too.

Meh. There are some micro and nanobrewries in the US that blow the doors off anything Canadian. I'd take anything by Great Lakes or Dogfish Head over a Canadian beer.

Fuck Canada. When Rick Moranis gets mentioned as something cool from your country...You suck :p.

• Upvote 1

Meh. There are some micro and nanobrewries in the US that blow the doors off anything Canadian. I'd take anything by Great Lakes or Dogfish Head over a Canadian beer.

Fuck Canada. When Rick Moranis gets mentioned as something cool from your country...You suck :p.

Well see now you're getting too specific. I'm referring to what you would find at most bars.

Well see now you're getting too specific. I'm referring to what you would find at most bars.

Almost every bar I go to has a microbrew on tap - Sam Adams is a perfect example. We take a lot of flak for our beer but it's usually due to Bud and Miller being the big guys.

Almost every bar I go to has a microbrew on tap - Sam Adams is a perfect example. We take a lot of flak for our beer but it's usually due to Bud and Miller being the big guys.

Sudweiser lol

I'm with Natas on this. Their big, mass production breweries are better, imo. However micro brews in the states kill anything I've had from Canada.

• Upvote 1

I taste no difference between Budweiser and blue or molson.

Anywho, Tim Hortons is pretty good.

I taste no difference between Budweiser and blue or molson.

Anywho, Tim Hortons is pretty good.

You don't think Budweiser and LaBatt Blue taste different?

Uh....ok... lol. They taste nothing alike whatsoever.

Edited by Sarge

I'd take Labatt Blue over Budweiser every time. Matter of fact, I'll pass on Budweiser as long as the opposing beer isn't Bud Light, which is watery and flat. Budweiser is just...gross in general. Of all the popular American domestics, the best light is Miller Lite. The best non-light is actually Coors, which makes a mockery of Budweiser or MGD.

Outside of that...micro brews in specific states (Wisconsin, Minnesota) are delicious. And if you don't believe Minnesota has a good local brewery, who here has had any beers by Summit? They're all delicious.

Edited by BwareDWare94