Turry

Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson quite effective

According to ESPN Stats & Info, Aaron Rodgers has completed 59-of-81 throws for a 72.8 completion rate and a league-leading 154.5 passer rating on throws to Jordy Nelson.

It's an amazing stat and further proof that Nelson is one of the most effective and underrated receivers in the league. He's gaining Rodgers' trust at the expense of Jermichael Finley's production. Nelson certainly deserved a Pro Bowl spot, though it's hard to quibble with the foursome of Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, and Greg Jennings.

Related: Aaron Rodgers

Source: 540 ESPN Milwaukee

Fuck Jermichael Finley... If we give him mega money I will be so pissed.

Jennings - Nelson - Jones - Cobb will do JUST fine.. I guarantee you.

Fuck Jermichael Finley... If we give him mega money I will be so pissed.

Jennings - Nelson - Jones - Cobb will do JUST fine.. I guarantee you.

Do you really think that's going to happen? He's shown flashes of being good but other than that he's been injured or incredibly inconsistent. He'll probably leave Green Bay and become a dominant TE somewhere else lol.

Do you really think that's going to happen? He's shown flashes of being good but other than that he's been injured or incredibly inconsistent. He'll probably leave Green Bay and become a dominant TE somewhere else lol.

As long as its outside of the NFC North... I really could not care less. He isn't going to be worth the money he signs for... And yes, I do actually think it's going to happen. If the Packers are seriously considering the franchise tag, it tells me they want to sort out a long term deal.

We have DJ Williams and so long as he can return from injury Andrew Quarless can rotate in more than enough for Finley and I also hope that the FO realise this and don't resign him. Cobb has shown that he can support and make catches to replace the declining Driver and Nelson's production should improve further with Finley got actually allowing people the see why he should be seen as a #1 WR

Wasn't Finley the one who said he was going to change the TE position this season?

Yes and everyone laughed at him - including Packer fans.

He's a fucking fraud and I want him off my team.

God I hate Jermichael Finley. Every time I see him even get a pass thrown his way I go into a rage.

And Bangy we haven't really seen anything from DJ Williams but hopefully he'll be good. Quarless' injury was apparently pretty bad. And don't call DD declining. If anything he's improved upon last year (injury ridden year). Ryan Taylor seems okay too but I hear he starts a lot of fights on ST and even in practice. Then Crabtree who is worth keeping around. He's one of those guys that can make plays but defenses don't pay attention to him at all.

Edited by badgers
  • Upvote 1

Yes and everyone laughed at him - including Packer fans.

He's a fucking fraud and I want him off my team.

God I hate Jermichael Finley. Every time I see him even get a pass thrown his way I go into a rage.

And Bangy we haven't really seen anything from DJ Williams but hopefully he'll be good. Quarless' injury was apparently pretty bad. And don't call DD declining. If anything he's improved upon last year (injury ridden year). Ryan Taylor seems okay too but I hear he starts a lot of fights on ST and even in practice. Then Crabtree who is worth keeping around. He's one of those guys that can make plays but defenses don't pay attention to him at all.

I wouldn't exactly go that far.... lmao. He is still extremely talented and physically gifted. It's just that he is selfish, egotistical, and drops half the passes thrown to him.

And it's not like Crabtree gives defenses a reason to notice him.

Yeah that stat is crazy. Nelson has come a long way these past two seasons with Rodgers. As for Finley he definitely isn't worth the big bucks that the Packers could potentially pay him. They'd be better of letting him go and look to the draft to fill that TE spot.

I wouldn't exactly go that far.... lmao. He is still extremely talented and physically gifted. It's just that he is selfish, egotistical, and drops half the passes thrown to him.

And it's not like Crabtree gives defenses a reason to notice him.

He could be 5x better than he is right now. That's what makes me mad. And yet he still seems to expect to receive a lot of money from us.

And that's why I like Crabtree. He isn't flashy but when the ball is thrown his way he catches it (never seen him drop a pass) and gets a modest gain. Yeah he's not a great TE and yes Finley is a lot better but still, Crabtree is worth keeping around. We flex him around a lot at fullback cuz he's a really good blocker.

It's nice to see more dominant white WR's. :D

Edited by BayAreaBomber

It's nice to see a really dominant white WR. :D

Jordy Nelson > Wes Welker.

Ya... I said it.

Jordy Nelson > Wes Welker.

Ya... I said it.

Oh ya kinda forgot Wes, but gimme Jordy. :yep: