Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Iowa Caucus Casualty -- Michelle Bachmann Drops Out

BACHMANN ENDS CAMPAIGN - Republican Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has bowed out of the race in the wake of a near-last place showing in the Iowa Caucuses Tuesday night. Bachmann says she's suspended her campaign saying "I am deciding to stand aside".

My local news.

Please tell me Rick Perry is next.

• Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Please tell me Rick Perry is next.

Almost. He returned to Texas to "re-think" his campaign today and abruptly decided to continue it and is on his way to South Carolina.

Almost. He returned to Texas to "re-think" his campaign today and abruptly decided to continue it and is on his way to South Carolina.

Unfortunate.

Bachmann never really stood a chance.

I like how some women get pissed at men because we don't elect any women presidents but it's not like the females are giving us any decent options lmao.

• Upvote 1

If it's true...(I haven't seen anything about it yet) I feel most of her supporters are now going to split into the Santorum/Romney camps.

Guest Phailadelphia

If it's true...(I haven't seen anything about it yet) I feel most of her supporters are now going to split into the Santorum/Romney camps.

She held a press conference this morning making the announcement.

I think Santorum gets the majority of her supporters. She tried to champion the whole tea party nonsense and Santorum is doing the same.

She held a press conference this morning making the announcement.

I think Santorum gets the majority of her supporters. She tried to champion the whole tea party nonsense and Santorum is doing the same.

Except for his stance that he wants to go to nuclear war. lmao. Santorum is as much a Tea Party candidate as I am a billionaire investor.

• Upvote 2

Except for his stance that he wants to go to nuclear war. lmao. Santorum is as much a Tea Party candidate as I am a billionaire investor.

THANK YOU. Santorum has been chosen by many conservatives because they have already tried all of the other possibilities. The fact is that Romney's record shows him being more of a hard core conservative than Santorum. Santorum voted for NCLB, voted to raise the debt ceiling 5 times, and sponsored bills with HRC and Barbara Boxer, two far-left liberals.

You want to know who voted against NCLB, every debt ceiling increase, and the Patriot Act, thus having a Constitutionally aligning voting record? Ron fucking Paul. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Guest Phailadelphia

I don't disagree with you but he's the only candidate who has been attracting Tea Partiers besides Bachmann.

Kinda ironic since Paul basically invented the tea party.

THANK YOU. Santorum has been chosen by many conservatives because they have already tried all of the other possibilities. The fact is that Romney's record shows him being more of a hard core conservative than Santorum. Santorum voted for NCLB, voted to raise the debt ceiling 5 times, and sponsored bills with HRC and Barbara Boxer, two far-left liberals.

You want to know who voted against NCLB, every debt ceiling increase, and the Patriot Act, thus having a Constitutionally aligning voting record? Ron fucking Paul. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

The thing about you Paul supporters is that you act like your the only sane people of the bunch, when in fact you're just as crazy as the rest of us. Paul's foreign policy is a fucking nightmare.

• Upvote 1

The thing about you Paul supporters is that you act like your the only sane people of the bunch, when in fact you're just as crazy as the rest of us. Paul's foreign policy is a fucking nightmare.

"you Paul supporters"... lmao.

And how so? And keep in mind... Normally when I ask other people to explain Paul's foreign policy to me after they bash it... They prove that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I'd like to know how staying out of other countries' business classifies as a "fucking nightmare." It's exactly what Washington warned us against: entangling alliances. Paul is simply going back to the original vision.