Vin

Steelers @ Tebows

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Which is why Ike Taylor is simply having an off game. I guess he's bad all of a sudden.

Not bad, but people saying he was on Revis' level was stupid. He's letting Tim Tebow tear him to shreds.

Not bad, but people saying he was on Revis' level was stupid. He's letting Tim Tebow tear him to shreds.

If I recall correctly, Revis got handled by Stevie Johnson.

DBs are allowed to have a bad day. Just unfortunate that Ike's having one in the playoffs.

Once again, the whistle happy refs screw a team.

DBs are allowed to have a bad day. Just unfortunate that Ike's having one in the playoffs.

That was a regular season game and Stevie is a really good receiver. and Fitz to date has shown to be a better QB than Tebow. Also he had like 84 yards....

Johnson got the better of Revis in both games this year.

• Upvote 1

first drive fg answered by a td, do it!

And Ike Taylor gets completely burned again at the end.

Yeah Revis never had anywhere near as close an embarrassing performance as that. Get your heads out of your asses.

I was really hoping the new playoff rules would come into play one way or another

Damn. I know all the media will be talking about is Tebow but what a coming out party for Demaryius Thomas.

Gonna be closer than it should be, which means that Tebow is going to win :yep:

:yep:

• Upvote 2

ROFL ROFL ROFL. As unbearable as the Tebow-Mania will be this week, there's nothing more unbearable than a Steeler playoff run. :Broncos:

• Upvote 1

Damn. I know all the media will be talking about is Tebow but what a coming out party for Demaryius Thomas.

:yep:

Dude's a monster.

Would have liked to see the OT rules come in to play more, but props to the Broncos. I, and many others, didn't give them much of a chance in this one. Tebow stepped up and had a good game.

So long, Steelers.

Great game. I'm just happy we finally had a good playoff game, the other three were all blowouts.

Saints/Lions was decent, but nothing like that.

Congrats, Broncos fans.

• Upvote 1

Good god.

HNeGz.jpg?tti

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow. So.. new meme? I hereby christen SteVo's pic the "ESPN Facepalm".

anyways, congrats to the Broncos. I may not buy into Tim Tebow, but i'd much rather be hearing about "Tebow Time" than yet another Steelers SB run. Here's hoping they make it through the Pats.

Edited by Jayrus
  • Downvote 4

This is all on Mike Tomlin for not resting Ben for the last two games. You can't see him perform so poorly against San Francisco and then expect him to just get better, even if he starts one of the two remaining games. Mike's job doesn't need to be in question, because it'd be absurd to fire him or even threaten to, but he needs to take responsibility for this. If he hasn't already, that is, because he's usually good for taking the blame when he's at fault.

This is all on Mike Tomlin for not resting Ben for the last two games. You can't see him perform so poorly against San Francisco and then expect him to just get better, even if he starts one of the two remaining games. Mike's job doesn't need to be in question, because it'd be absurd to fire him or even threaten to, but he needs to take responsibility for this. If he hasn't already, that is, because he's usually good for taking the blame when he's at fault.

I blame LeBeau and our secondary. Ike Taylor had an awful game, and I can't understand why there were no safeties over top on that overtime TD, especially after Tebow completed a few really good long balls earlier in the game. I really wish I knew wtf our secondary was doing last night because, even though Tebow hit some good passes, they did not play like the #1 ranked pass defense.

• Upvote 2

Steelers were decimated by injuries, which sucks for them. How many people were they missing? It seemed like over half their team.

Ya.. Injuries suck, and they had a lot of them. Anybody would be crazy to say that those didn't have an impact. But did the Steelers lose BECAUSE OF those injuries? No. They failed to execute. They were playing some WEIRD ASS pass defense. The safety play was some of the most peculiar I have ever seen. Their defensive game plan was just absolutely horrendous.

• Upvote 1