Piggly Wiggly

BCS National Championship - #1 LSU vs. #2 Alabama

bcsncg-1.jpg

Let the discussion commence. :yep:

The long layoff blows, but the one player that I think benefited the most from it (on LSU's side anyway) is Spencer Ware. He was pretty solid in the beginning of the season, but got a bit worn down as the season progressed. A well rested Spencer Ware should compliment LSU's run game nicely against Bama. Although, even if Ware is a non-factor, LSU has the luxury of having some really good depth in the backfield with Hilliard, Ford, and Blue.

Guest Phailadelphia

If Bama wins I win $150 so...naturally I'm pulling for Bama.

ROLL TIDE, ETC

I feel fucking dirty saying that.

...I'm not going to mention who I want to win anymore because after yesterday I see whoever I root for loses. But fuck it. Roll Tide :D

Should be a very good game...

LSU all day :towel:

I hate Alabama as a matter of course, but I would love to see them win this one just to completely fuck with the standings.

I cannot, however, bring myself to actually say R**l T**e.

I think this'll be higher scoring than the first matchup with LSU emerging victorious, 19-14.

I think LSU wins fairly easily, to be honest. It'll be a good game for a half to three quarters, but the Tigers will put it away. Remember, Georgia Southern (an FCS team that got crushed by NDSU 35-7 in the national semifinals) hung 21 on Alabama and stayed in the game into the second half running an option offense. With Jordan Jefferson at the helm, LSU will run an option style offense. It'll be tough for 'Bama to stop.

Tigers 31 Tide 17

Edited by BwareDWare94

LSU... They are the superior team. End of story.

I'm taking Alabama.

Bama wins.

I kinda like this scenario because no matter the outcome, you can make a legitimate stab at the BCS. If LSU wins, then the rematch seems pointless and everybody will be crying for LSU/Oklahoma State; if Alabama wins, then people will be wondering why LSU bothered to win the first game if "every game counts."

BCS chaos theory aside, I'm just hoping for a good football game. I'll agree with Trident in that it won't be quite as low-scoring as round one, but still a defensive battle.

LSU 20

Alabama 16

LSU... They are the superior team. End of story.

Still sure of that, are you?

Keeping Jordan Jefferson in this game and making ZERO adjustments is why this team got their asses kicked tonight.

But on the bright side, guess who takes over next season?

This guy.

JB20111112-75.jpg

tumblrlfc77qa3u31qazgsc.jpg

Still sure of that, are you?

Yup.. LSU is more stupid than they are bad. Whoever was running that offense needs to be shot. How many failed screens, options, and check downs does it take to get you to realize... Shit just ain't working.

Not so upset about the result, however... Because this just further disproves all of those dumb fucks saying OSU should have been here tonight.

Yup.. LSU is more stupid than they are bad. Whoever was running that offense needs to be shot. How many failed screens, options, and check downs does it take to get you to realize... Shit just ain't working.

Play calling was absolutely atrocious, but let's be real here, LSU was never ''superior'' to Alabama. Hell, if it weren't for 4 missed FGs then Alabama would have won the first game.

Play calling was absolutely atrocious, but let's be real here, LSU was never ''superior'' to Alabama. Hell, if it weren't for 4 missed FGs then Alabama would have won the first game.

Obviously I was fairly... not correct. But they are better than what they showed tonight.. By a long shot. And if they weren't completely fucking retarded.. Think they could have pulled this one off. Or at least hung with Bama for most of the game.

@TUSK_IV: The 2nd best team in our conference beat the Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Cotton Bowl, SEC East, and National Champions.

:Suicide: :Suicide: :Suicide: