AllYouNeedIsLovie

Report: Browns could have interest in Kevin Kolb

http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/10/report-browns-may-have-interest-in-kevin-kolb/?sct=nfl_t2_a3

The Cleveland Browns reportedly could have interest in quarterback Kevin Kolb should he become available this offseason, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Kolb, who was originally drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles as their quarterback of the future before Mike Vick re-emerged as one of the premier players in the league, originally was scouted by current Browns head coach Pat Shurmer and general manager Tom Heckert. Heckert and Shurmer reportedly handpicked Kolb for the Eagles because of his ability to run the West Coast offense, the same style that the Browns currently employ.

The 27-year-old is currently under contract with the Arizona Cardinals, however an injury filled year that allowed him to post just an 81.1 quarterback rating in nine games last season has left some to speculate that the club may attempt to move Kolb in order to cut their losses.

In five NFL seasons Kolb has posted a 76.1 quarterback rating with 20 touchdowns and 22 interceptions.

Oh lord, Cleveland. Don't do this... Don't do this.

But if I'm the Cardinals, I can't pull the trigger on this potential deal fast enough. You may not get back what you gave up for him... But try to salvage an extra draft pick...

Cleveland no.

What the fuck... do the people running the Browns WANT to see the team suck year after year? If they do get him, LOL Browns forever! :rolleyes:

Don't bother, Cleveland. You're drafting fourth and RGIII is probably going to be there. Don't fuck it up.

Edited by SteVo

Smoke and mirrors folks, smoke and mirrors.

Yeah, they're obviously trying to entice Skelton or Flynn.

Don't bother, Cleveland. You're drafting fourth and RGIII is probably going to be there. Don't fuck it up.

That was my theory too, but if I know the Browns—and I do—they will in fact, fuck this up. Whatever happens, I can assure you that the Browns will do the opposite of what we all think they should, and as a result they will continue to suck.

That was my theory too, but if I know the Browns—and I do—they will in fact, fuck this up. Whatever happens, I can assure you that the Browns will do the opposite of what we all think they should, and as a result they will continue to suck.

Tell me how we've fucked up a draft in the last 3 years? We've been drafting pretty good as of late - with the exception Mangini's 2nd round disaster a few years ago. Our 1st round has been solid. We have some good young talent on the team, we now need some playmakers.