SteVo

2012 TGP Mock Draft Game Discussion Thread

I'll still do it then. I mean, yeah, I wanted to, for sure, plus it doesn't hurt to have the first overall pick.

RazorStar already selected Andrew Luck to the Colts but hey I don't see why you shouldn't have jurisdiction on the rest of their picks :shrug: just PM RZ.

Just FYI, I have a mandatory meeting to attend, its for Seattle area HS baseball umpires. I prefer to be online on my CPU for my pick just in case I want to trade. I'll be gone now til 10ISH pacific time. Don't you fuckers dare skip/tamper with Seattle.

Just FYI, I have a mandatory meeting to attend, its for Seattle area HS baseball umpires. I prefer to be online on my CPU for my pick just in case I want to trade. I'll be gone now til 10ISH pacific time. Don't you fuckers dare skip/tamper with Seattle.

If you are thinking about a trade, put out feelers now. Don't wait until you are on the clock to say your pick is on the block.

Yeah I will thought it is tough to gage, gotta see how supply and demand works out, who's available, what positions fly off the board. If there's someone prestigious that falls to my pick who I don't need I'll likely trade down. If I feel the guy I want is about to get picked at 7ish I may trade up, etc.

@eightnine and RANGA. At this point you guys can participate if Razor/Sarge agree to it, since they have control of the Colts and 49ers at the moment.

I'll give you my first and second this year as well as a first next year for the number 2 spot

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2410670

Seems like a fair deal based on that. Not really willing to do anymore than that

Miami trades up to 2

Already approved. (obviously lol)

Good pick sb.

Yeah I think the Dolphins are a lot closer to being a playoff contender than their position in the draft might suggest so I think Miami has a good shot give him a chance to help them right away.

Joe Philbin's stay in Miami is going to be a heck of a lot shorter.

Yeah I will thought it is tough to gage, gotta see how supply and demand works out, who's available, what positions fly off the board. If there's someone prestigious that falls to my pick who I don't need I'll likely trade down. If I feel the guy I want is about to get picked at 7ish I may trade up, etc.

you could always work out trades contingent on certain players being available, that's how it works in the NFL anyway

What did the dolphins give up to move up for RGIII

Edit: saw it. I offered way more than that to move up, I smell BS

Edited by NYGIANTSFLYHIGH

I'm just going to give a general statement that I'm willing to deal any of my picks for the right price, so if anyone wants to move up as the Titans pick comes up just send me an offer

What did the dolphins give up to move up for RGIII

Edit: saw it. I offered way more than that to move up, I smell BS

of course, you have to, your picking 32nd, it would take way more for me to make a deal for pick #32 then it would for pick #8.

Dmac is no fool! But Sean is. hahaha

^^^^^

Karl Rove

<<<<<John McCain

john_mccain.jpg

I'm mad lol

Seriously though JD, you give the master of a smear campaign a run for his money. You should be proud of yourself???

^^^^^

Karl Rove

john_mccain.jpg

I'm mad lol

Seriously though JD, you give the master of a smear campaign a run for his money. You should be proud of yourself???

I am sure you will bring your A Game sean... I hope the fantasy draft didn't neuter you.

I think giving up 2 1sts and a 2nd is WAY too much, I'm sure the Rams will get more overall talent with those 3 picks than one promising looking scrambling quarterback can offer.

Joe Philbin's stay in Miami is going to be a heck of a lot shorter.

That is what everybody was saying last year about Cam Newton when I moved up to 5 to get him and he ended up breaking Payton's rookie records. RG3 is virtually identical to Cam and tbh if DMac wasn't asking for so much I would of taken his trade, Good move Sean.

Ranga if you want them I would be willing to vacate the Saint's for you as your a forum regular.

Finally the Redskins are looking to move down.

That is what everybody was saying last year about Cam Newton when I moved up to 5 to get him and he ended up breaking Payton's rookie records. RG3 is virtually identical to Cam and tbh if DMac wasn't asking for so much I would of taken his trade, Good move Sean.

Ranga if you want them I would be willing to vacate the Saint's for you as your a forum regular.

Finally the Redskins are looking to move down.

RGIII is a better thrower than Cam is, IMO. He's smarter, more accurate. And while he can run... I would prefer to have Newton running because he is a bigger guy who won't get hurt every time he takes a lick. He (RGIII) is more like Vick as far as scrambling ability goes... Which, while dynamic... Could also be quite disastrous.

I think there is a lot of potential there... And I look forward to seeing him play. But let's not act like risk isn't involved around certain players.

RGIII is a better thrower than Cam is, IMO. He's smarter, more accurate. And while he can run... I would prefer to have Newton running because he is a bigger guy who won't get hurt every time he takes a lick. He (RGIII) is more like Vick as far as scrambling ability goes... Which, while dynamic... Could also be quite disastrous.

I think there is a lot of potential there... And I look forward to seeing him play. But let's not act like risk isn't involved around certain players.

This is the thing there is a risk around every first rounder of every draft because they are obviously seen as instant starters for their teams. I agree that the asking price for RG3 was unreal which is why I didn't take the trade (and we all know know much I love to trade up) however Miami needed a QB and imo it is the safer option in getting RG3 who we all know has the abilty to play rather than the skins take a huge risk on Payton.

RG3 also is able to bulk up if needed so I don't think he will worry too much about taking licks and getting injured from them. I just don't think it is that bad a trade for a franchise QB.

This is the thing there is a risk around every first rounder of every draft because they are obviously seen as instant starters for their teams. I agree that the asking price for RG3 was unreal which is why I didn't take the trade (and we all know know much I love to trade up) however Miami needed a QB and imo it is the safer option in getting RG3 who we all know has the abilty to play rather than the skins take a huge risk on Payton.

RG3 also is able to bulk up if needed so I don't think he will worry too much about taking licks and getting injured from them. I just don't think it is that bad a trade for a franchise QB.

I know... That's what I am saying. lmao. Acting like RGIII is some can't miss prospect is going to get somebody burned.

Yea I know but this is the hype machine we are talking about here lol. All I was saying that it was a good trade because it fills a huge need for the Phins. Would of been great if he didn't give up so much but still.

Also I love how the last two drafts we have done Miami have had both Newton and Griffin.

Ranga can have the 49ers. :yep: