Sign in to follow this  
Vin

TGP Social Media

I know a lot of you already know about what we've got going on social media wise, but for any of you that don't, here you go:

Facebook

Run by badgers. If you get a chance, give us a like and comment on the stuff posted.

Twitter

Mainly run by F4E and I. F4E covers most of the personal stuff. I cover most of the news stuff. Give us a follow, interact with us, spread us around the twitterverse.

BlogTalkRadio

My little show that I do, usually once a week on the weekends. If you guys could, give it a listen. Would help me out because more listeners leads to more callers. And more callers leads to a better show.

Thanks for posting this.

Just give us a like on facebook we all know that you have one :)

Also if you've got any friends who are into football and like to talk about it, share the page with them.

Liked. Already following TGP on Twitter. :wink:

Following on Twitter. BrahmaRock21

Guest Phailadelphia

Just a quick tip for Twitter: For tweets like this:

@MJ4Y claims he will boycott NFL is Saints are fined, lose draft picks, or are punished in anyway for their Bounty Scandal! #Crazy

The way it was tweeted above, it will only be seen if a person goes to the actual TGP timeline rather than showing up on their feed. If you add a "." to the beginning of that, it will show it to everyone who follows you.

.@MJ4Y claims he will boycott NFL is Saints are fined, lose draft picks, or are punished in anyway for their Bounty Scandal! #Crazy

Like that.

:)

• Upvote 1

Why does it work like that? That is really stupid. lmao.

Thanks though. :D

Guest Phailadelphia

I guess so that everyone's twitter feeds aren't spammed with back-and-forth individual banter from person to person.

Already liked on facebook...

just a suggestion for the people running these (good work btw) when you make a post about a specific topic it would probably work better to link to a specific thread about that topic, for example the first post on the facebook page is about Manning's release with a link to the main forum page, I think it would be better to replace that link with a link to one of the many Manning related threads, which would just streamline the process of getting traffic from facebook to the forum, people are more likely to be receptive if the "share your opinion" link went straight to a thread where everyone is discussing the topic that got their attention

• Upvote 1

That's a good idea.

I would like to give a shout out to all of our members here who have "Liked" or commented on our facebook page over the last two weeks.

And a special thanks to GoBadgers for being the primary member running the page.

On March 6th, our facebook page was reaching under 100 people around the Facebook universe.

As of today, we are reaching just under 20,000!!!

So thank you to everyone who has contributed in anyway, no matter how big or small. Please continue to like our statuses and like our page.

We really appreciate it!

20,000? Wow that's a lot lol.

All the activity on our page during the few days the site was down really helped.

The more followers that post on our wall or comment on things we post the more people we reach. Keep it going guys.

Re-Sparking the fire in TGP twitter page. As many of you may or may not be aware...I am a twitter addict.

I'll be looking forward to contributing more to TGP in a social media aspect from a twitter standpoint...hopefully creating some new interest, and an avenue to raising awareness of this site.

• Upvote 1

I'm still one of the admins of that page and I guess I could run things again if you all wanted. Pretty sure I made Stevo and NBB admins too a while back. Someone's been posting on it... but maybe that's just the Twitter feed getting posted.

That'd be great if you could. As far as I know it's just the twitter feed, as F4E linked the two together.