Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Who will be the Jets' starting QB by the end of the season?

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Jets' starting QB by the end of the season?

• Tim Tebow
    • Mark Sanchez
    • Other

I'll say Tebow replaces Sanchez around week 10, but Sanchez overtakes him again around week 15.

I voted Other for fun. They both seriously suck though. I feel sorry for Jets fans. Hopefully the Bills can dominate the AFC East this year.

they both suck, but Sanchez sucks less than Tebow. He still sucks though lol

I think Tebow will end up with the starting gig. The fans will grow tired of Sanchez's failures and there will be an outcry for Tebow. The media will run with it and eventually Rex will make the switch. He will pull some wins out of his ass like he did in Denver, the legend will grow and Sanchez will be forever forgotten.

Drew Stanton if he is still on the rooster. New York media will have eaten both Tebow and Sanchez bye midseason leaving Stanton the starter bye default bring to an end what will be known as "The Greatest Goat Screw On Turf".

Edited by Paladin

Drew Stanton if he is still on the rooster. New York media will have eaten both Tebow and Sanchez bye midseason leaving Stanton the starter bye default bring to an end what will be known as "The Greatest Goat Screw On Turf".

Stanton's not on the roster, he's with the Colts.

Tebow will be the starter by mid-season, is my bet.

Tebow will be jobless next offseason.

Guest QB Killa

Tim Tebow is just as underrated as he is overrated, if that makes any sense. He will be the starter at the end of the season just by default (being the backup quarterback to a really, really shitty one). At the same time, I don't think he will be as bad as people think he will. He's certainly hard to defend and knows how to play mistake-free football, which essentially what the Jets need at quarterback, opposed to a poor decision making, inaccurate gunslinging Mark Sanchez.

regardless of who gets the start over who and who blows wins out of their ass. The Jets are going to have a terrible QB under center. Sanchez will get the starting job next year and Tebow will get the boot...

Sanchez will start the season,suck like he usually does,and then Tebow will take the starting job....

Sanchez, he's still Ryan's guy and I think Ryan's ego is too big to give up on him

Sanchez, he's still Ryan's guy and I think Ryan's ego is too big to give up on him

Where does everyone get this idea that he's "Ryan's guy?" Because Ryan doesn't bash him in press conferences? Please, it's obvious to me Ryan can't stand the terrible play of Sanchez as much as the Jets fans.

That being said I think somehow Sanchez will still be the starter at the end of this season.

Where does everyone get this idea that he's "Ryan's guy?" Because Ryan doesn't bash him in press conferences? Please, it's obvious to me Ryan can't stand the terrible play of Sanchez as much as the Jets fans.

That being said I think somehow Sanchez will still be the starter at the end of this season.

I will admit that you definitely see more Jets coverage than I do, but it always seems like Ryan handles Sanchez with kid gloves, I can't speak for anyone else but that's where I got the perception

despite NFL.com's decision to destroy Sanchez' leadership, he may not be a rah rah guy... But he really isn't that bad of a leader...

Unless he somehows completely crumbles, i don't see Tebow taking his spot.

Idk why but this made me laugh a lot.

According to ESPN New York, Mark Sanchez was "stunned" by the Jets' acquisition of Tim Tebow.

Considering the proximity of the move to Sanchez's apology extension, it's not surprising. For however stunned Sanchez is privately, he's yet to publicly comment on Tebow's arrival. That's likely the wisest course of action if Sanchez doesn't want the situation to become any more of a circus than it already is.

Related: Tim Tebow

Source: ESPN New York

lol Sanchez will start the season, suck completely, Tebow will come in second quarter of a few games and then the Jets will wonder "Why in the hell did we trade for this guy? I want my draft picks back"

Despite what anyone says about Tim Tebow, there is no denying that he is easily one of (If not THE) most polarizing figure in all of the NFL (And maybe Sports) right now. If the Jets are falling apart down the stretch, maybe 8, 9, 10 games in and there is still a chance for the playoffs then I can't see how Tebow wouldn't take over. For some strange unknown reason, other players just seem to rally on Tim Tebow. He's a natural born leader. And although while he isn't the best QUARTERBACK, neither is Mark Sanchez at this point. (Sorry Jets fans!)

No way in hell does Tim Tebow NOT put pressure on Sanchez. I'm betting Tebow is starting by week 12.