Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Fete!

Designing a restaurant, and I'm at the stage where I've gotten the colors, floor plan, etc figured out. So I started/finished the logo. And need some criticism... I also made it with a green and brown background, b/w those two which one do you guys think looks better?

Fete.png

Fete-brown.png

Fete-green.png

What about a black or a white background? Either would make the logo pop and shine better, IMO.

The logo itself though is awesome.

I dig.

:thumbup:

I like the green one the most also.

I'd definitely say white>green>brown I don't know much about designing logos, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway, you want the logo to stand out and using a bg color that's heavily featured in the logo (which brown and green both are) does the exact opposite, I'd say green over brown because at least that way you're not obscuring the name, as an alternative I think it'd look pretty sweet on a red or dark orange bg, but I don't know what sort of restrictions your working with

• Upvote 1

I'd definitely say white>green>brown I don't know much about designing logos, but I'll give my 2 cents anyway, you want the logo to stand out and using a bg color that's heavily featured in the logo (which brown and green both are) does the exact opposite, I'd say green over brown because at least that way you're not obscuring the name, as an alternative I think it'd look pretty sweet on a red or dark orange bg, but I don't know what sort of restrictions your working with

Never thought about that, thanks for the cnc.