Thanatos

Prepare yourselves, Tampa

:nope: Scam Newton will hit a sophomore slump and the new Bucs offense will be running down the field on your shitty defense :yep:

:nope: Scam Newton will hit a sophomore slump and the new Bucs offense will be running down the field on your shitty defense :yep:

I was under the impression you had to have an actual QB to run an NFL offense.

Edited by Thanatos19

I was under the impression you had to have an actual QB to run an NFL offense.

Josh Freeman is an actual QB. He was just held back by Greg Olson last year. Expect him to play more like he did in 2010. Either way, he will be better than Scam Newton :troll:

Josh Freeman is an actual QB. He was just held back by Greg Olson last year. Expect him to play more like he did in 2010. Either way, he will be better than Scam Newton :troll:

It must be nice to live in dreamworld.

It must be nice to live in dreamworld.

You can tell us all about it.

:yep:

You can tell us all about it.

I'm not the one who thinks Josh Freeman is a starting NFL QB, much less better than Cam Newton. :nope:

I'm not the one who thinks Josh Freeman is a starting NFL QB, much less better than Cam Newton. :nope:

Cam Newton did have a great rookie season, but that doesn't mean he is going to keep it up. And he turned the ball over 20 times last year, not something I would be bragging about. Freeman had a bad year last year, but he was also working witt Greg Olson. We have a legit OC now and added some more talent around him.

I am expecting Freeman to have a solid season. Watch out, Panther fans. No way your going to destroy us like you did last year.

Guest Phailadelphia

Cam Newton did have a great rookie season, but that doesn't mean he is going to keep it up. And he turned the ball over 20 times last year, not something I would be bragging about. Freeman had a bad year last year, but he was also working witt Greg Olson. We have a legit OC now and added some more talent around him.

I am expecting Freeman to have a solid season. Watch out, Panther fans. No way your going to destroy us like you did last year.

Not to mention his decision making graded out pretty poorly. Why anyone thinks he's immune to a sophomore slump is beyond me. Teams will have his game down to a T this season.

Teams will have his game down to a T this season.

Yep, that's another thing I forgot to add. Teams will actually have film on him now and they can attack his weaknesses. Would not surprise me at all to Scam hit the sophomore slump. :yep:

I'm sure looking at scores from last year when 1/2 the squad had given up makes for some nice day dreaming, but don't expect this to be the case in 2012. We don't have the same coaching staff that allowed players to slack off.

Not to mention his decision making graded out pretty poorly. Why anyone thinks he's immune to a sophomore slump is beyond me. Teams will have his game down to a T this season.

And why anyone thinks Cam and Chud will come out with the exact same gameplan is beyond me.

All great QBs adjust their game on a constant basis. You act like there's some trick or something that Cam used in order to throw for 4,000 yards and account for 35 TDs. It's no different than any other new QB having to adjust his game. Dalton will face the same issue.

He also accounted for 35 TDs. 35 TDs/20 TOs is a stat-line I'd take any season for a rookie QB.

CAN'T WAIT!!

Edited by KiLaSix9

You need to work on your "troll game" if you're going to continue to attempt to troll.

You need to work on your "troll game" if you're going to continue to attempt to troll.

I'm not trolling, just messing with you guys.

I'm outnumbered here 5 to 1 or more, Bucs fans apparently breed on this site.

I hate the Bucs, so I'll gladly join your side in a troll war. :D

I've always liked newer teams in sports... Texans, Panthers, Jaguars,

Hope the Panthers own the NFC South :yep:

Lol

I know and you're a good sport about it.

If it makes you feel any better...I actually dislike the Panthers faaaaaaaaaarrrrrr less than the Saints and Falcons.

I'd much rather them win the NFCS if not the Bucs. :yep:

It also looks like Cam Newton may be on the Madden cover this year. If that happens, that's another reason for a sophomore slump. :troll:

It also looks like Cam Newton may be on the Madden cover this year. If that happens, that's another reason for a sophomore slump. :troll:

Woah. Calvin knocked out A-Rod. Interesting. I think Cam takes it, then.

$cam Newton = dog shit. Josh Freeman = utter dog shit times infinity.

lol That is trolling then.

After 3 wins against both of your dogshit teams combined this year, I'm looking for complete and utter molestation of our NFC South opponents. 6 wins for the Falcons against all you mofo's. :yep:

Not to mention Tony Gonzalez getting his first playoff victory this year. :yep:

After 3 wins against both of your dogshit teams combined this year, I'm looking for complete and utter molestation of our NFC South opponents. 6 wins for the Falcons against all you mofo's. :yep:

Not to mention Tony Gonzalez getting his first playoff victory this year. :yep:

:rofl: The Falcons winning a playoff game.

Cool story bro.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1