Orson Charles

Round 5

Shaun Prater

Marvin Jones

George Iloka

Round 6

Dan Herron

Edited by Favre4Ever

Kinda worried about the marijuana thing with Kirkpatrick, but other than that...good first round for the Bengals...

It was pretty solid so far. WE shall see if they are adept at talent late though.

The AFC N as a whole easily had the best draft(s) amongst the league, and the Bengals lead the way as my #1 team in the draft "power rankings".

From top to bottom, the Bengals picked up play makers and got great value at pretty much all of their picks.

I don't really like Herron much because of his injury concerns, although there is very little risk by investing a 6th rounder in him. Would have liked the Bengals to pass on Shaun Prater who I don't think is going to amount to much of a player and take a RB in that slot instead.

Otherwise.. top to bottom... Pretty amazing. The Bengals are going to be a contender for many many years.

Bengals had the best draft this year,IMO..

Unofficial UDFA signings by the Bengals from http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012-nfl-undrafted-free-agents :

Julian Miller, DE, West Virginia

Justin Hinton, WR, Indiana St

Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State

Tony Dye, S, UCLA

Derrius Brooks, CB, Western Kentucky

Brandon Joiner, DE, Arkansas St

Kashif Moore, WR, UConn

Tyler Hansen, QB, Colorado

Rodney Stewart, RB, Colorado

Bubba Forrest, S, New Mexico

Emmanuel Lamur, S/LB, Kansas State

Ben Bojicic, OL, Bowling Green

Taveon Rogers, WR, New Mexico State

Nathan Dick, QB, Central Arkansas

Bengals had the best draft, easily. However, the only thing that could have made it better was if they could have taken DeCastro then Kirkpatrick. They still managed to get Sanu and Charles in the latter rounds and then signed Vontaze Burfict who could either be terrible or fucking beastly. The AFC N is looking even more competitive right now than ever before, I love it.

I liked the Bengals draft because then managed to get quantity as well as quality. The thing I noticed with both the Bengals and Browns is that they prefered getting offensive lineman who could do their job well, then a bunch of jobs alright. Take Zeitler as an example, the Bengals needed a guard so they grabbed the best pure guard available, not Cordy Glenn, who might have been an alright guard or alright tackle. The Browns took Mitchell Schwartz, a pure Right Tackle over Johnathan Martin, who might have been a good tackle on either side.

Very good draft by these guys.

This is the second year in a row where the Bengals had an outstanding draft. Kudos to them.