Sarge

The good news thread

In the passed two weeks, I've got tickets to see the following artists within 3 days;

Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, Chevy Woods, Schoolboy Q, and Childish Gambino.

In the passed two weeks, I've got tickets to see the following artists within 3 days;

Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, Chevy Woods, Schoolboy Q, and Childish Gambino.

Childish Gambino is coming in a month and a half I might have to go. Mac Miller played at our Springfest on Friday but I don't give a shit about him so I didn't go.

I am going to see Drake and J Cole in about a month though.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Childish Gambino is coming in a month and a half I might have to go. Mac Miller played at our Springfest on Friday but I don't give a shit about him so I didn't go.

I am going to see Drake and J Cole in about a month though.

Gambino's music is phenomenal and from what I've seen/heard, he puts on a unreal performance, I'd go. I've seen Mac Miller (pre-blue slide park/sellout) live, it was fun, but I have no idea how it'll go.

Incredibly jealous about J. Cole.

All finals and papers are completely done, everything is signed up for next semester and the summer, I got into every class I wanted even though I forgot to sign up for a week.

Operation: Chill for Two Weeks has commenced. Just gonna be getting into a workout routine finally, seeing exactly what I can and can't do without hurting my back. Swimming five times a week over the summer is definitely in. Weights, unfortunately, are out. We'll see.

• Upvote 1

Getting a haircut is always a good thing... unless you're The Big Show...

• Upvote 1

I saw Childish gambino for standup, but he did some music at the end. Put on a good show even though that wasn't the main thing.

Done with exams, home for summer.

My favourite soccer team won the national title for the fifth time in a row..:party:

Had an awesome day yesterday. Went home to chill with my parents for a bit, Phillies won, had some steak and rib-eye that was fucking delicious, Kings won, came back to Tampa and had the best sex of my life. :yep:

Convinced my Math teacher to switch my grade from a B- to a B because I was right on the edge. Thought I bombed the final exam but ended up getting a 79. Now, I had all B's or better last semester. :rock:

Oh, and that is the last Math class ever I have to take.corn.gif

Edited by GoodellFTL

Bought a 5 ton log splitter today.... Time to clean up all the left over firewood.

Started working out a couple of weeks ago, already lost 12 lbs of my target 40, plus I am feel fucking fantastic. I never really thought that just getting in shape would affect my mood.

• Upvote 2

A Kentucky man purchased every last bit of inventory from a Kmart store that was two days away from shutting its doors. But he didn't keep the stuff for himself. Rankin Paynter gave it all way to a local charity.

Paynter spent a total of $200,000 to buy the goods, which ranged from clothes to office supplies. According to a video from WHDH Boston, Paynter was buying supplies for his business when the idea hit. Paynter asked the cashier what they planned to do with the store's inventory when it closed down. The cashier responded that it would go to "Kmart power buyers."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/kentucky-man-buys-kmart-inventory-gives-away-220043176.html

Finally bought my new laptop. My old one has some aesthetic breaks so it's essentially a desktop. As long as it's still working, I intend to set it up like a desktop somewhere in my next apartment. Buy a printer/scanner/speakers/etc.

Got a three dollar raise at the farm this summer. Finally getting paid for what I'm worth. I think the boss saw how useful and liked I am at my other job and decided he better make it worth it to be at the farm, too.

Got my pool filled up and swam in it yesterday for the first time since September. The weather for Memorial Day weekend looks absolutely spectacular. Might get a decent tan finally.

Semyon Varlamov (the Colorado Avalanche's #1 goalie) helped Russia get the Gold today.

Definitely got laid last night with the woman wearing a french maid outfit. Pretty Ok with Saturday night. :yay:

Edited by Ngata_Chance

You got laid while wearing a french maid outfit.

Why on earth-- never mind.

I really don't want to know. :p

Ahhh well played sir....well played

Douche..... :p

It is Friday, and the beginning of a three-day weekend. :rock:

Just finished up my Junior year of high school today.

• Upvote 2

Almost there Trident!

We have had record dry periods here in Iowa over the last few months. Thankfully it's been raining on and off all day.

House sitting from tonight thru Sunday night. Yall are invited.