Sarge

The good news thread

HAHA, I dont think that they give rings to interns. I doubt that anyone in my department really does either HAHA. I'd be cool with a free T-Shirt. Unfortunately, I'm done with my Co-Op before the playoffs start, and maybe even before the season is completely over.

If they don't give you a ring you should take hostages. Preferably under the age of 12. More effective.

Got hired as a professional photographer :rock:

Will be going around to peoples homes and shooting kids. Hopefully the various locations do not cause too much of a gasoline bill disruption, which would ruin the possibilty of going longer than a year.

• Upvote 1

Will be going around to peoples homes and shooting kids. Hopefully the various locations do not cause too much of a gasoline bill disruption, which would ruin the possibilty of going longer than a year.

Dude whats good news about showing up at peoples home and shooting their kids? You should rethink your career choice.

Edited by BUCK3Y3
  • Upvote 1

Dude whats good news about showing up at peoples home and shooting their kids? You should rethink your career choice.

Commission as well :shrug:

Commission as well :shrug:

How much do you make for every kid you shoot?

How much do you make for every kid you shoot?

Well if he kills a black one I'm sure the media will let us know. :troll:

• Upvote 2

Last weekend I met this awesome girl at the bar. We climbed Pinnacle Mountain yesterday and strung up the hammock. It was incredible. Weather couldn't have been better. Hope it continues to move forward. Definitely girlfriend material.

Outside of that, I joined a co-ed fall soccer league. We're sponsored by Cupids Lingerie, haha.

Well that was short lived. She got too deep into "girl logic" so I threw in the towel. Ain't nobody got time for crazy, that's for sure. One of her friends has already called me wanting to hang out though.

We won our first game, 4-3. I got my feet swept out from underneath me in the box. While on the ground, I complained to the ref and FINALLY got the foul called. Sank the PK straight into the bottom left corner to tie up the game. Our goalie brought it out in stoppage time to pass a cross for the goal.

3 days till kickoff!

Oh, and my hometown town knocked off a longtime rival last Friday, 28-24. My kid brother is a sophomore, and he had some big plays in the linebacking corps. I only saw the fourth quarter because I was at a rehearsal dinner for a wedding the next day in which I was best man, but I snuck away to see the fourth quarter. One of the better football games I've seen in awhile, though I'm not sure if either team is all that good.

Got my jersey finally. Thing looks nicer than what was displayed on the site.

:rock:

Got my jersey finally. Thing looks nicer than what was displayed on the site.

:rock:

Pics, pl0x.

I won tickets to the Arkansas game tomorrow. It's a late game so the tailgate is going to be insane.

My RG3 jersey came in today and I found out I get 25% off from the Redskins team store. I got my jersey from one of those Chinese websites so I got it cheaper than I would have anyways. I am still looking to get a hat and a sweatshirt though, and maybe a polo that I can wear to work instead of a shirt and tie :yep:

Also, I am really enjoying my job. The people that I work close with are all awesome and that definitely helps being so far from home easier to deal with.

Side note: After playing the Lions this week and being up close in person to Megatron... Dude's huge! I knew he was big, but DAYUM! Sucks that we played the Packers away so I didnt get to see Aaron Rodgers or Clay Matthews and that we play the Vikings away so I wont get to see Adrian Peterson. But it is so cool being down on the field and realizing how big these dudes are, you really gain respect for how athletic and talented they are, even if you already know that.

Cribbs, if the Redskins win the Super Bowl do you get a ring?

I just found out that if I were a full-time employee that if the Skins were to win the Super Bowl I would probably get a ring, my boss would get one if that were to happen. Well, I think anyways. I cant remember if the team is given 100 rings in addition to the players and coaches or if they are included.

Still hoping that I would get a TShirt and/or a hat if they win the division. Even though they have started out 0-3 The rest of the division has only won 1 game outside the division, so it's not too tough to imagine that that could happen.

Edited by CribbsForTheWin

I aced my Bio exam. :)

I've been pretty distant for a while..but my AIT training for the Army is over. I'm MOS qualified as a combat medic in the Reserves. I have 10 more days of additional training..but after that I'll be homefree. It's literally been 8 months since I've seen my family, friends and enjoy the things I love. I feel behind in the world of sports..but just know you'll be seeing me around a little more soon.

• Upvote 2

Outside of a pretty terrible actual dance, Homecoming night was really fun. I just hope the dancing situation fades away before it comes Prom time.

I got asked out on a date from a pretty hot guy. :)