Sarge

The good news thread

My job I said I was gonna quit in February cause it was too hard has gotten so much easier. Really glad I stuck with it. Goes to show the more reps you get at anything in life, the better you get.

One of the girls who works there broke up with her boyfriend cause he cheated on her. I think I might have a chance with her. She is kind of out of my league but she's a former fatty so her standards are lower.

Edited by BradyFan81
  • Upvote 2

My job I said I was gonna quit in February cause it was too hard has gotten so much easier. Really glad I stuck with it. Goes to show the more reps you get at anything in life, the better you get.

One of the girls who works there broke up with her boyfriend cause he cheated on her. I think I might have a chance with her. She is kind of out of my league but she's a former fatty so her standards are lower.

Pics of said former fatty?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you guys ever want to try something extremely relaxing and therapeutic, try either taking a bath in epsom salt water or just soaking your feet in it. I've done it the last 2 nights and it calmed me down so much that I had the best 2 nights of sleep I've had in a long time. It also soothes achy muscles and helps heal cuts. Great stuff! Check it out.

• Upvote 1

Woe be to the man who does not understand the power of bubbly baths.

Very true. Well, epsom salt baths aren't really bubbly. It just dissolves in the water. But it makes you feel great, man.

If you guys ever want to try something extremely relaxing and therapeutic, try either taking a bath in epsom salt water or just soaking your feet in it. I've done it the last 2 nights and it calmed me down so much that I had the best 2 nights of sleep I've had in a long time. It also soothes achy muscles and helps heal cuts. Great stuff! Check it out.

My mom has told me this multiple times and I ignored it because she's something of a naturalopathy nut, (Anti-vaxxer, alternative medicine nonsense), and I kinda filed it under that category.

Gonna give it a try now, my feet hurt a lot after work.

Sheriff Zack, ridding Nebraska of underage drinkers 1 busted ID at a time.

• Upvote 2

I got my 4th raise in 6 months and this time it was $2. We also get $50 bonuses for catching fake IDs, and this past month I've caught 3 (they're very uncommon and people that have worked there years have only had a few each).

Do you keep the fake ID and just tell them to leave the store? Any of them give you shit?

Going to the Hematologist/Oncologist Thurs wish me luck, but I feel good going in because my aunt in NY works in a lab and says my numbers are high but not that high to where they would think cancer or anything so I'm feeling a lot better now. :yep:

• Upvote 2

One week until my trip!

Sounds great man. You're going to have a blast.

• Upvote 1

Probably going to be moving to the Portland area this summer. My best friend who already lives over there is going to hook me up with a good job over there. I'm going to visit there for about a week and interview for the job. (Which is basically just a formality)

I'm just really tired of Texas and in need of a change of scenery before I go completely insane.

Please tell me it's not a female...

Please tell me it's not a female...

Are you asking about my best friend? Naw he's a dude.

Probably going to be moving to the Portland area this summer. My best friend who already lives over there is going to hook me up with a good job over there. I'm going to visit there for about a week and interview for the job. (Which is basically just a formality)

I'm just really tired of Texas and in need of a change of scenery before I go completely insane.

Joining BC and I at the Pacific Northwest! I like that.

It's weird up there. Lol.

Joining BC and I at the Pacific Northwest! I like that.

It's weird up there. Lol.

Ha! I visited last October and had a blast. I didn't want to leave. I dunno, I just feel like if I don't make a change soon, I'll be stuck in Texas forever.

The idea of leaving my family and friends behind really sucks, but I've reached a point in my life where I have grown tired of putting everyone else's needs ahead of my own. Time to spoil myself for a change.

• Upvote 1

Congratulations, Fart. I'm glad you're going to move on to a new chapter in your life.

I've always dreamed of moving to Portland since we moved my cousins out there when I was 10 or so. Just fell in love with the area during our stay.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this is really good news but I've noticed I spend way too much time mindlessly scrolling on social media so I'm taking a break so I can focus on other things to try and better my life, force me to look for a new job or something. Deleted Facebook, Instagram & Twitter off my phone for the time being and also off my bookmarks on my computer. Downloaded the Messenger App to my Desktop so I can still FB message though.

As for actual good news me and my girl are going to Atlantic City next weekend for a little vacation. :rock:

• Upvote 1

You best not be leaving TGP though.

• Upvote 1

Not to rain on your parade, Ricky, but AC sucks nowadays. :(