DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2012 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference thread

Dang Meelo, looks like Atlanta won't go down without a fight dude... lol your boys gotta bring their "A game" So that the Heat don't run away with the East... I would love to see a Boston/Miami East Finals

Guest Phailadelphia

God damn Eastern Conference basketball is ugly.

God damn NBA basketball is ugly.

Fixed.

for all the athleticism that Smith has... He can be such an idiot sometimes... my God...

Sometimes?

Dang Meelo, looks like Atlanta won't go down without a fight dude... lol your boys gotta bring their "A game" So that the Heat don't run away with the East... I would love to see a Boston/Miami East Finals

Atlanta had a horseshoe up their ass in that one, let me tell you. That and they were playing desperate. I'm concerned with Pierce's knee. If he would have been healthy, this series would be over.

Guess we'll have to close it out at home. They do need to bring their A game though because Atlanta isn't going down without a fight and now they are completely healthy again.

Roy Hibbert is the one area where the Pacers have an advantage over the Heat. They really don't have anyone who can match up size wise with him. Although idt it'l matter all that much...

Pacers in 6 or 7..The underdog wins it..:yep:

Looks like Avery Bradley's gonna start tonight..

Edited by housemd

I hate the Heat just as much as all of you if not more passionately but c'mon. The Pacers are not going to beat them.

Miami wins in 4 or 5.

Pacers will get hate fucked.

The Finals will end up like the Super Bowl. Two teams I hate will play each other there but that fate is inevitable.

Gearing up for OKC/MIA finals.... :(

Miami... pretty much inevitable at this point.

OKC are the favorites, for sure, but hardly inevitable.

Yeah I suppose the Spurs could make it.

I guess I'm pulling for the Spurs, now.

I'm a Heat fan and I know the Heat will beat Indiana 4-2 and that's me giving Indiana SOME credit because they always manage to find a way to give the Heat a hard time when we play them. Miami definitely comes out of that series... PHI/BOS It's going to be a 6 game series minimum. Both teams have something to prove, Boston that they still have it and Philadelphia that they can hang with the big boys too. I think Boston comes out of that one. East Finals, MIA/BOS, this series right now, I'm telling you it probably won't be a 5 game series like last year. It will take 6 games, but as we all know, Miami will come out on top of that series. Their energy will just overwhelm Boston to where they can no longer hang. As far as the west... plain and simple it's either San Antonio or OKC... preferably... I'd rather take OKC because San Antonio puts me to sleep whenever I see them play lol...

GO HEAT!!!

I hope every opposing teams owner or GM calls KG old from here on out. :yep:

lol at Carlos Boozer.

Carlos Boozer didn't seem too upset about being eliminated from the playoffs on Thursday night, saying "We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that's all that matters, yo."

This years playoffs are so crucial for the 76ers. They won't make a run to the Finals. I've come to terms with that, but if they can make some noise, play good basketball and MAYBE just MAYBE if they beat Boston the Sixers can finally get that marquee scorer that they need via free agency or maybe guys will be more willing to be traded to Philly. It'd be great if Evan Turner could emerge as that guy but I just don't know if he will.

Guest Phailadelphia

lol at Carlos Boozer.

His postseason disappearing acts suddenly make sense.

lol at Carlos Boozer.

Carlos Boozer is the laughing stock of these playoffs..lol

This years playoffs are so crucial for the 76ers. They won't make a run to the Finals. I've come to terms with that, but if they can make some noise, play good basketball and MAYBE just MAYBE if they beat Boston the Sixers can finally get that marquee scorer that they need via free agency or maybe guys will be more willing to be traded to Philly. It'd be great if Evan Turner could emerge as that guy but I just don't know if he will.

The Sixers don't really have the cap space to get big players in FA. Maybe if they amnesty Elton Brand, but I don't know their salary numbers beyond that.