Sign in to follow this  
True Blue

Who are your team's favorite picks?

For Seattle, I have to go with Russell Wilson. The kid is an absolute baller, has all the talent and smarts of Luck or RG3, just not the height. I think he's going to be a great NFL QB, despite what the talking heads say regarding his height.

-Russell Wilson played major college football for four years in two top conferences and started each year.

-Like Peyton Manning he was a four year starting QB.

-Wilson threw for more yards in his four years than Manning did.

-Wilson threw 20 TDs more than Manning threw.

-Wilson threw 4 less INTs than Manning did.

-Wilson's completion rate was 1 percent less than Manning's.

-Wilson's TD/INT ratio was far superior than Manning's was.

I also love the Robert Turbin pick... dude is a beast.

• Downvote 1

Before the draft I was hoping we'd get Doug Martin and Lavonte David. We ended up with both so I'm pretty excited to see how they do next year.

Are we really comparing Russell Wilson to Peyton Manning already? It's going to be a fun football season.

Anyway...

nick-perry.jpg

casey-hayward.jpg

GYI0062350127.jpg

Whitney Mercilus and Jared Crick are my two favorite picks. I'm also a big fan of DeVier Posey.

David DeCastro and Alameda Ta'amu..

My favorite pick is probably Doug Martin. Combined with Blount, I think he is really going to change our offense and make our running game one of the leagues better attacks.

Leading up to the draft I thought, if we missed out on T-Rich I was hoping and praying for Doug Martin or David Wilson...

When we traded up with Denver back into the first round I knew it had to be for one of those two.

Doug Martin :wub::

Edited by BucD

I watched Russell Wilson when he was at Wisconsin he's got real promise.

Really enjoyed every pick of our draft, got needs/depth with every pick. However, Lamar Holmes may be raw, but he could potentially become a monster, dude had one of the nastiest postgame interviews i've seen by a rookie.

The Turbin pick for me we have needed a good compliment to Lynch and he looks like the same type of runner but with a bit more speed.

I like the Bruce Irvin pick to huge gamble i didn't even know who the guy was until i watched some video of him he is explosive it is going to be interesting to see how Caroll incorporates him into our defense.

Edited by Sacks98

Gonna go with the obvious choice and say Tannehill, because at this point, when you're craving a QB who can do anything right, you have to have faith the first one picked in the first round since Marino is going to be solid. I never really watched him play, so highlights are all I have. Looks like he can throw on the run pretty well, and being a crossover from wideout means he's bringing enough athleticism to stretch the field with more than just his arm, which we also need. Time will tell. But if Henne and Beck are any indication, young QB's thrown into the fire do not do well in Miami. They should heed that, even if it means scraping by with Moore for a year or two.

I have heard Miller was a steal, so I'll take that and say I'm glad we gave ourselves a bit of a cushion considering the glass jaws Bush and Thomas seem to have.

I like adding Cunningham, because Bess is good, but he can't be on the outside and play his best. We needed a bigger guy to fill the outside role, so hopefully he comes through.

I love all the players we got, honestly

If I had to pick a few I would go with Melvin Ingram, Kendall Reyes, and Ladarius Green

Edited by Socal

I watched Russell Wilson when he was at Wisconsin he's got real promise.

Didn't want to quote all the pictures you posted, but man, can you believe where the Packers were able to get Nick Perry!? Steal. Perry is probably the best DE coming out of this draft, screwed over by the Reggie Bush shenanigans and USC not being in any bowl games. He's an absolute monster.

On that note, obviously it's Peter Konz. But if I had to chose someone other than Konz, I would go with Jonathan Massaquoi. If this guys pass rushing skills translate to the NFL, he could be deadly from the outside.