Sign in to follow this  
Pwillie52

D Rose Wall

Your walls have always been the craziest shit and this is no different. Made desktop.

Sucks about his injury. Bought his Adizero 2.5s though, heaps good =D

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys....

Yeah this injury has made the playoffs not even exciting for me. Now I have nothing until the NFL season starts :facepalm: lol

Thanks guys....

Yeah this injury has made the playoffs not even exciting for me. Now I have nothing until the NFL season starts :facepalm: lol

Same boat. I am also a Bulls fan. Noah injury didnt help anything either. Oh well, maybe now Deng can get surgery and so can Rose and we will be healthy for next year.

Haha, yeah, fingers crossed... This year has been crazy. In my persona opinion they shouldn't have squished as many games as they did, a lot of injuries are/have occurred/occurring....

I think you over-did the scratch brush/stock a bit, and could have blended the square with the background a bit better. Not bad.

Yeah, by the time I was putting the scratch stock on I was getting the "F its".... So I didnt take to much time erasing and all that. If I made another version I would desat the square a little more and blend it in better. But thanks for the input