Sign in to follow this  
NaTaS

What was your teams most painful moment that you've watched?

Every recent playoff loss. :facepalm:

The MNF comeback by the Colts. I remember sitting through that game live and to this day I don't like talking about it or remembering it ever happened.

Derrick Brooks retirement was hard to swallow. He is my all time favorite Buc and it really hit me hard when it was time for him to call it quits.

I remember that game TOO well. The Colts got away with an onside kick that didn't go 10 yards and the Bucs also got called for that stupid 'leaping' penalty.

If he would have made the XP we would have gone to OT with a playoff spot on the line.

Yeah, that was such a crazy finish. Unfortunately, the Saints needed another team that day to lose which they didn't, so the missed XP was moot. :(

The infamous 4th and 26 and I was young back then but I remember the last interception that Favre threw when we lost Super Bowl XXXII. Those would be my top moments.

2006 Jags/Titans game in which David Garrard single-handedly lost the game for us (two pick sixes - three INTs overall - and a fumble returned for a TD. Final score ended up being 24-17

Last year's 32-3 Jets/Jags game was pretty bad too, just based on the ugliness factor.

I believe I was 10 when this happened. I threw a lamp.

Even now, when I was getting that video code, I couldn't bear to watch the actual completion I had to close the tab lol.