Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

New villain in Flash seems interesting.. How do they make this one different though? Or will they? The typical Flash story says that Barry will get his ass kicked multiple times while the team tries to think of a way to defeat him... meanwhile Barry gets all mopey and sad because he is questioning himself and his abilities because this new bad will kick his ass so bad.

I really don't think so, the writters have a formula and they seem committed to it. Lol. But as long as they jam it with DC lore, it'll work for a long time.

Something that still makes no sense to me is the logc behind beating Shade. If the way he's able to phase using shadows is through vibration, then why TF did turning on a bunch of lights beat him? Why did he all the sudden get weak from a bunch of lights....

Marvel is going to take Ghost Rider out of Agents of Shield??

Well that sucks...

They have to once AoS gets canned. AoS hasn't been gaining any ground at all and Ghost Rider was supposed to be the big addition they needed, but he couldn't deliver.

Pretty much all caught up on Legends of Tomorrow, and I gotta say... It's been a pleasent surprise... The characters work well together, and there's great chemistry. The Atom/Ray Palmer is a joke, and the show kinda makes it seem like he's an idiot, though.

All things considered, it's actually pretty good. Heat Wave is probably my favorite part.

Ghost Rider deserves his own shot anyways, and being on Netflix they can make it graphic enough to do the character justice. Maybe the show should be based more on the Johnny Blaze version since AoS showed Robbie Reyes getting his powers from another Ghost Rider that most people assume as the MCU version of Blaze. Then maybe on top of the Defenders, Marvel can introduce the Marvel Knights series through Netflix as well and maybe have an epic and dark team up series with Ghost Rider, Punisher, Blade, Moon Knight, etc.

Moon Knight would be bad ass.

Also, Gotham is so freaking good... One of my favorite shows on TV.

I just watched the CW's Heroes v. Aliens 4-part (but really 3-part) crossover and all I have to say is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdY9ez7j3g

also, Agents of Shield has been really good this season

I was hoping for more time with Mack as Ghost Rider, but the Mack and Robbie/GR should be a great team to watch

Yeah, the crossover was better than I expected it to be. The Oliver / Thea moment as they went to escape the "dream sequence" or whatever you want to call it made me all misty eyed. It was also nice to see people like Tommy and the Queen parents again.

And no episode is complete without Barry acting like a little bitch. He is so lame, I hope Wally runs circles around him.

I can tell I'm going to love GotG Vol. 2, I just wonder how they set them up for the crossover with the Avengers.

I can tell I'm going to love GotG Vol. 2, I just wonder how they set them up for the crossover with the Avengers.

Thanos steals the gem from Gotg1 and they track him to earth. Pretty simple.

Same here! Marvel is spoiling us big time lately lol

Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer comes tomorrow. First teaser came out today showing off the web wings.

I just watched the CW's Heroes v. Aliens 4-part (but really 3-part) crossover and all I have to say is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdY9ez7j3g

also, Agents of Shield has been really good this season

I was hoping for more time with Mack as Ghost Rider, but the Mack and Robbie/GR should be a great team to watch

I really wanted to hate the crossover, but yea, it was really good. They did a good enough job of pacing it out.

Yeah, the crossover was better than I expected it to be. The Oliver / Thea moment as they went to escape the "dream sequence" or whatever you want to call it made me all misty eyed. It was also nice to see people like Tommy and the Queen parents again.

And no episode is complete without Barry acting like a little bitch. He is so lame, I hope Wally runs circles around him.

Team Flash in general were kinda over the top with all the drama, tbh. But emo Barry is killing me.

• Upvote 1

I need to know who's responsible for making Arrow great again.

That episode was AMAZING.

Is premetheus really some random new character though? I was hoping it was somebody we knew. And ..

Is that really Laurel.. I am conflicted on this... I don't want it to be some stupid thing in his head or some metahuman morphing into her, but I don't know if I can take another resurrection plot. Not sure which is worse.

Man the crossover eps were amazing! If the goal of it was to get me to watch Arrow/Legends episodes it worked I guess. I doubt I'll watch anymore but I did kinda feel like I was missing out cus I had no idea who any of the people were. Firestorm is a different dude? Animal spirit chick? Lol there were moments when I had no idea what was going on. Still, it was good, and they did a better job at managing a big cast than Batman v. Superman did >.<

The last episode of Flash was weird, not really sure where that show is going to go... It was so dumb when Barry was interrogating Julian and neither of them knew about each other... like what possible reason would Barry have for researching Savitar? Especially since he was currently unemployed. I guess it all worked out in the end... and I know it was a christmas ep, but Kaitlyn's just like "yeah I might turn around and kill everyone but eh I wanna make it snow".

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer was dope. I love little Groot. Can't wait. Still don't really have a clue who the main villain is gonna be since they have said it won't be Thanos.. certainly the collector will be back, and Nebula is listed in the cast but neither are going to do anything spectacular. The Beyonder?

Is premetheus really some random new character though? I was hoping it was somebody we knew. And ..

Is that really Laurel.. I am conflicted on this... I don't want it to be some stupid thing in his head or some metahuman morphing into her, but I don't know if I can take another resurrection plot. Not sure which is worse.

I hope this isn't the case because it will honestly ruin the season for me. I keep holding out, hoping he's not just some random new character or some random guy who was affected by savage Oliver.

I also agree with you on how unhappy I'd be if this was his mind playing tricks on him, or another lazarus pit grab.

Basically, I loved the last episode, but there's many reasons to feel like that won't last the whole season. Lol.

Laurel was confirmed to show up in every DC tv series at comicon. That said, are you really shocked she's back? I mean, that was the big midseason finale reveal? Man, I'm so glad I gave up on those shows.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer was dope. I love little Groot. Can't wait. Still don't really have a clue who the main villain is gonna be since they have said it won't be Thanos.. certainly the collector will be back, and Nebula is listed in the cast but neither are going to do anything spectacular. The Beyonder?

The Collector will NOT be back. I don't know if he will make a return ever, but not likely right now. The villain is supposed to be Elizabeth Debicki's Ayesha.

Somewhat minor news, but Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi confirmed that the planet Sakaar will be central to the film. For those who don't know, that is the planet that Planet Hulk takes place on. While we already knew plot elements of Planet Hulk would be present in Ragnarok, it might be bigger than we thought.

So there's a chance the Laurel we see is actually Earth 2's Laurel. Aka Black Siren. Which would lead to a lot of other questions... But I'm willing to give them a bit of faith considering how well the season has been to this point.

Not sure Captain America Civil War earned its high critical praise but it was pretty good. As casual superhero fan, I have been kind of tired of all the superhero stuff coming out but at least the plot and villain was different in this movie. Black Panther is a cool concept and maybe Spiderman will actually be good moving forward.

Most of the way through Luke Cage... Far from the best Netflix has offered. Super hero show or not. There are two actors that really drag the show down and make it look like amateur hour.

The first is Theo Rossi. Dude is a terrible actor. Always has been. Seems like they wanted him just because he was kind of a name grab and he did the whole gang banger thing before. He sucks.

The next is whoever plays Misty... Holy shit. Not just her acting performance, but like her entire storyline and existence seems so recycled and cliche. I saw the whole Scarffe thing a mile away and then how they dealt with it and reacted and blah blah blah... It's all noise. They waste so much time on her and I so badly want to just fast forward passed it all.

Disappointed by the Laurel storyline... Talia should be a badass and much better female character though.