Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Since whenever is Arrow NOT a dissapointnent? Lol. Fantastic 4 being confirmed for Marvel films today?

Arrow is amazing! You can watch Flash if you'd rather. If you couldn't guess the new episode was barry.. being a whiny moping bitch. lol. Shocker.

Arrow is amazing! You can watch Flash if you'd rather. If you couldn't guess the new episode was barry.. being a whiny moping bitch. lol. Shocker.

I dont watch The Trash anymore, or even anything on CW. The only good superhero shows are on Netflix and soon FX.

• Upvote 1

I dont watch The Trash anymore, or even anything on CW. The only good superhero shows are on Netflix and soon FX.

Hahaha. That's what I've been saying forever! There's no way anything on The CW is worth attempting.

Seriously Favre, look at The Flash's best rated eps on IMDB. It hasn't been since season ONE and season THREE of Arrow there has been a strong, solid episode. The CW is trash, PERIOD.

Seriously Favre, look at The Flash's best rated eps on IMDB. It hasn't been since season ONE and season THREE of Arrow there has been a strong, solid episode. The CW is trash, PERIOD.

Yeah, because I only watch things that are rated well or that everybody else likes... If that were the case, I'd be all over Big Bang Theory. Don't care... lol.

So, Marvel is now working with Square Enix on an Avengers game to be released in 2018. This is HUGE news for Marvel, because despite the live action film dominance DC has the crown with video games and animated films. With the Arkham game series being over and this new partnership, Marvel has a chance to make a run at the video game crown.

I still find all the CW hero shows pretty good. Some people look for negatives everywhere.

Anyway, I liked the Arrow episode. The fuckery that the Flash keeps getting himself is getting old.

I'm going with Superman, Hulk, Spiderman and the Batman.

I want to see the Punisher series. Best super hero show there is.

The Flash this week was actually really good. Why? Barry's role was limited. Every character in that show is better than Barry.

• Upvote 1

First super hero movie of 2017 comes out this week....The LEGO Batman Movie, lol. I'm willing to bet it's a better movie than BvS.

Also, despite him not appearing in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Benicio Del Toro's Collector has been confirmed for Avengers: Infinity War.

I am going to go see Batman this weekend hopefully :D

Lego Batman was pretty good, lots of good laughs and throw away jokes regarding the other Batman films. I enjoyed it.

Iron Fist looks bad-ass, we need him and Ant-Man to team up for JD's ultimate dream.

I've conceded that Iron-Fist does actually look good. Looks better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, IMO. Ant-Man though, can fuck the right off.

I didn't see Antman's solo movie but he was fine in Civil War. Compared to Black Panther, Spidey or Dr. Strange though he's pretty lame ha. I think it's mostly because I like Paul Rudd as an actor.

Ben Affleck apparently doesn't want to play Batman anymore, according to multiple sources(per comicbook.com). If Warner Brothers doesn't let him out right now, then The Batman would be the last time we see him play Batman(I guess his contract would have to be renewed after that?)

If true, there went the last thing DC had going for it at the moment. Hopefully it's not, but RIP if it is.

Was already bad enough that he's not directing it anymore.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Wonder if Christain Bale would play Batman again for Robert Downey Jr. money haha. Maybe they go for John Ham...DC fucked up their live action universe hard lol.

So do they just throw somebody else in the suit and carry on with Justice League like it's been the same guy the whole time? Maybe the new guy will be better, but he has to be if we are going to just forget this mess.

Theyre trying to get Ridley Scott to direct, so this wont be worrisome if he does direct. Ben would come back. I really feel they used Live By Night to tell him to step down.

Edited by Sparty

Warner Bros. needs to drop all DC projects they have going instantly and start over. It was obvious from the beginning that their plan for these movies was terrible and a blatant cash grab. Go back to the drawing board with people whose careers are made with these characters and not a bunch of Hollywood jack-offs. I don't blame Affleck for wanting to drop out, these movies are not as successful commercially and critically as the Marvel ones and he would be giving up most of his time towards the character like RDJ has with Iron Man and I don't think Affleck wants that.