Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Has anyone been watching Legion? I've read David Haller centered comics in the past, and I like that the show is true to the distortion and volatility of his character. It's so different from other shows and movies released from the X-Men verse, and I enjoy trying to dissect what's actually happening.

• Upvote 1

Legion is one of my favorite shows right now.

• Upvote 1

Legion's great. This season isn't as good, at least so far, as last season was. Somehow they've taken a show that was already an 11 on the weirdness scale and cranked it to 12, but I think they payoff this season will make it better than the first.

• Upvote 1

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 is one of my favorite MCU movies. I like it way better than the first, but without doubt the best part is the new music it introduced me to. I never heard of any of this stuff prior to the movie and now I play a lot of it everyday.

• Upvote 1

Guardians has by far some of the best music in any movie ever. And it's crazy how they can make such a variety work so well with what they are doing. Guardians 2 alone had Fleetwood Mac, ELO, Glenn Campbell, Sam Cooke (among others). I mean come on!!! lol

• Upvote 1

Anyone watching Black Lightning?

Love that show :wub:

• Upvote 1

Anyone watching Black Lightning?

Love that show :wub:

<----

It took a few episodes in for it to get interesting for me, but now I'm kinda hooked. I'm glad that I stuck it out. The storyline has gotten soooo much better as the season has progressed.

Legion's great. This season isn't as good, at least so far, as last season was. Somehow they've taken a show that was already an 11 on the weirdness scale and cranked it to 12, but I think they payoff this season will make it better than the first.

I agree but I mean, did you really expect the weirdness level to go down in S2? The weirdness of it all is kinda what made me keep watching, even if I'm not sure what in the fuck is going on at all times :laugh:

Full props to Vin for getting me hooked on Legion tho. He rec'd it for me a while back when I was looking for something good to watch, and it hasn't disappointed so far.

Season 1 was a different kind of weird. Now we're out here with a dude wearing a basket on his head and we've got female robots with mustaches.

Season 1 was a different kind of weird. Now we're out here with a dude wearing a basket on his head and we've got female robots with mustaches.

Is this a real thing? lol

(I obviously don't watch Legion)

Is this a real thing? lol

(I obviously don't watch Legion)

You should.

admiral-fukuyama-vermillions-legion-seas

When is everybody going to go see Infinity War?

I got tickets for 7pm Thursday the 26th in IMAX. And a ticket for 3pm Friday the 27th in Dolby Cinema :ooo:

7pm on the 26th but I still get to see it before you cause you're Central time, right? :p

7pm on the 26th but I still get to see it before you cause you're Central time, right? :p

Sparty gonna see Iron Man die before me :ooo:

So dark! Are you sure you aren't from the DC Universe?

LULZ. STAY GOLDEN PONY BOY

I haven't seen any of Deadpool's trailers except the first teaser, and I'm so glad I haven't.

My local theater also just added a 9:40 showing so I'm gonna see it twice on opening night.

I haven't seen any of Deadpool's trailers except the first teaser, and I'm so glad I haven't.

My local theater also just added a 9:40 showing so I'm gonna see it twice on opening night.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

You should.

admiral-fukuyama-vermillions-legion-seas

Idk what the fuck is happening half the time but I enjoy every second of it.

giphy.gif

Deadpool is part comedy. And I don't want the jokes and even the action set pieces to be spoiled.

I am not going until Tuesday because that is the earliest my buddy can go... ::shifty:

Gonna be the longest 4 days of my life.

• Upvote 1

I am not going until Tuesday because that is the earliest my buddy can go... : :shifty:

Gonna be the longest 4 days of my life.

Good luck

Edited by butta54

Not sure why YT links don't work anymore, but NEW VENOM TRAILER IS OUT!!!

LOOKS AMAZING...

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever
  • Upvote 2

Venom himself looks dope. I'm still concerned over how much Venom we actually get in the movie though.