Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Gotta save something for season 2.

2 hours ago, Vin said:

I was watching episode six, then the show ended and I tried to watch the next one.

Turns out it was actually episode eight.

I don't know what it means, but it means something.

I really don't like that Homelander looks like a budget Jason Bateman.

Man I thought the Homelander casting was spot on. Dude played it perfectly, IMO.

Oh no, don't get me wrong.  He's good.  It's just that he reminds me of Jason Bateman and it bothers me.

Casting was great. And Jason Bateman? Da fuck... how do you get Jason Bateman vibes? You might just have a crush on Jason Bateman.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a37bbc8d9a67aa98803

• Haha 1

Man the greed of Disney is just unbelievable lol. They have a lot of stones trying to make that offer to Sony. I don't blame them for walking. MCU is going steadily down hill too. No more Ironman, no more Spidey, no more Captain America. It's finna be all about gurl power lol. Which character are they gonna make gay? Lololol

It's all R-rated and stuff.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:57 PM, seanbrock said:

Man the greed of Disney is just unbelievable lol. They have a lot of stones trying to make that offer to Sony. I don't blame them for walking. MCU is going steadily down hill too. No more Ironman, no more Spidey, no more Captain America. It's finna be all about gurl power lol. Which character are they gonna make gay? Lololol

Valkyrie is bi and one of the characters (male) in Eternals is gay — we don’t know who that is yet though I don’t think.

and while that Joker movie is totally unnecessary, I think it looks amazing. 

When are we getting a good Green Lantern. 

If Fillion turns out to be Hal Jordan, I will die a happy man. 

https://deadline.com/2019/10/kevin-feige-marvel-studios-president-adds-chief-creative-officer-marvel-title-oversees-all-creative-1202760382/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

EXCLUSIVE: A major structural shift is taking place at Marvel. As the brand looks to put even more of its stamp on The Walt Disney Company with the upcoming launch of Disney +, all of Marvel’s creative personnel is moving under Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige. Deadline hears that Feige is adding the title of Chief Creative Officer, Marvel, to his title. What that means for the brand is that all the company’s key creative executives across film and TV will now report to him, sources said. Already master of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Feige’s oversight will extend to the overall creative direction of Marvel’s storytelling and content creation platforms. As part of this, Marvel TV and animation generator Marvel Family Entertainment will move under Feige’s Marvel Studios banner.

:phew:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/batman-casts-paul-dano-as-riddler-1248494

Filmmaker Matt Reeves has found his Riddler for The Batman. Paul Dano has signed on as the classic villain, Warner Bros. announced Thursday.

Dano's version of the character will be named Edward Nashton, the man who in the comics later goes by the name Edward Nygma and adopts the villainous persona. Frank Gorshin and John Astin played the villain in the 1960s TV series, while Jim Carrey played him in 1995's Batman Forever, directed by Joel Schumacher.

I think I've pretty much hated all of Dano's characters that I've seen, so, good casting.

Talks of a Joker sequel, and also talks that apparently Todd Philips may have the rights to another character.

Let's go Riddler origin story.

Add John Turtorro to the cast of the new Batman movie.  Cast is good at least.

Theya re good actors on their own... do / will they fit into this batman movie though... 

Hopper and... Taskmaster?

:notbad:

Maybe they won't kill Task off, though that's assuming he's interesting.  His comic version seems interesting at least.

Not exactly a superhero movie...might as well be at this point...but The Rise of Skywalker suuuuuuuuuuuucks IMHHO

Edited by butta54