Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Me and my somethingfriend wanted to go to the movies and was thinking this would be a good one for our first :shifty:

Infinity War's release date has been moved up a week to April 27th!

Fuck off.

The down fall of super hero movies.

Fuck off.

The down fall of super hero movies.

Don't you watch Arrow?

Those guys have way more talent than Keanu Reeves which isnt saying much for them.

I'm going to see it twice opening night. :)

Can't wait to watch the worst marvel movie yet.

Can't wait to watch the worst marvel movie yet.

Like anime is any better, lol.

Don't bring anime into this. :(

Chris Evans confirmed in an interview today that he is done with the MCU after Avengers 4.

Chris Evans confirmed in an interview today that he is done with the MCU after Avengers 4.

Deadpool 2 trailer drops.... Milla brings up something we all already knew, lol. BREAKING: Tom Hiddleston's Loki dies in IW. Color me shocked.... These actors have been in the MCU for years, kinda obvious they're setting up the replacements to take over.

Edited by Sparty

VeQXkWS-370x297.png

I have been fully expecting a situation similar to GOTG 2 for this movie. Where I liked the first one, but wasn't crazy in love like everyone else. I went into the second intrigued and left floored because it went to a different level than the first one instead of trying to repeat it.

Black Panther is officially the highest grossing superhero film of all time.

:clap:

Except it's not cause it'll get topped easily in a few weeks....

We'll see. Infinity War has a lot more competition than Black Panther had.

Yeah, Deadpool is like... 2 weeks later right? I hate that for both movies, but... W/e i guess, I am going to both. lol

Lol at the notion of competition. Lets just forget that Deadpool is r-rated and Solo is a movie that no one asked for.

They could be two totally horrible movies and it doesn't really matter. Other super hero movies pull people away. Star Wars movie pull viewers away. They take up and eat part of that pie. Not saying you are wrong, btw.. I am expecting Avengers to be YUGE. But it's definitely something to at least think about.

Those factors don't make them irrelevant. Especially Solo which for some reason people are really excited for and like the trailers. Avengers will do big boy numbers. Fully expect it to pass Black Panther in total box office. But I don't think it will be easy and Black Panther broke the DOMESTIC box office record over Avengers. Don't know if IW beats that record.

Deadpool 2 comes out 3 weeks after Infinity War after the schedule changes.

Jessica Jones S2 was so terrible the first 2 episodes...and I was pissed most of the season with certain characters....but ended up being decent. Cool concept at the end of the day. Just not anywhere close to S1.

• Upvote 1

Jessica Jones S2 was so terrible the first 2 episodes...and I was pissed most of the season with certain characters....but ended up being decent. Cool concept at the end of the day. Just not anywhere close to S1.

Yeah, it seemed really disorganized and kind of a mess. Not awful.. but they had so much going on.. there were like 30 side stories that took a major chunk of time from the main plot. I didn't think it was awful... The Malcolm stuff kind of annoyed me at the end of the day but I generally like the Hogarth story arc. I think Carrie Ann-Moss kills it in that role.

But.. overall, not nearly as good as season 1 and just pretty meh.

• Upvote 1