Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

UPDATE: Margot Robbie is reportedly joining the cast of Suicide Squad as Harley Quinn. This is particularly interesting because of her relationship with Will Smith and their new movie Focus in which they are starring together. Will Smith has been in talks to join the Suicide Squad cast and this might be the first domino.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1466291_4912694831337_486223664642780156_n.jpg?oh=82384b2f3c56f592a7bd70ebf55619f9&oe=54E4D88A&__gda__=1423778539_77f2bd9c9d246dec7bc2e1c3cd84ac5c

UPDATE: Margot Robbie is reportedly joining the cast of Suicide Squad as Harley Quinn. This is particularly interesting because of her relationship with Will Smith and their new movie Focus in which they are starring together. Will Smith has been in talks to join the Suicide Squad cast and this might be the first domino.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1466291_4912694831337_486223664642780156_n.jpg?oh=82384b2f3c56f592a7bd70ebf55619f9&oe=54E4D88A&__gda__=1423778539_77f2bd9c9d246dec7bc2e1c3cd84ac5c

I was just about to post this. She is so hot. I approve for sure.

Margot Robbie's sexiness is approved by Sean....she is now Harley Quinn confirmed

• Upvote 1

So, Toby Kebbell talked about his Doctor Doom for the Fantastic Four reboot and he revealed his name is Victor Domashev and he is a "anti-social computer programmer" who posts online under the screen name Doom.

Oh my fucking God. This movie is going to be a joke.

I have hope. I HAVE HOPE. Don't crush my dreams, Milla.

Awwww man. This is gonna be like Justice League WAR....trying way too hard to be current.

There is no hope for this shitfest, I wish FOX would just bail on this.

Doom is... displeased by these events.

The movie is already shot, no way they pull out on this. I'm one of the few I guess that liked the original Fantastic Four movies. Fantastic Four is more of a goofy and fun property, the movie didn't take itself too seriously but gave you great visuals for that time period. I don't like this direction of going (for lack of a better term) "Nolan" on this movie and even worse they want to make up their own origin story and not use source material :sigh:

I know they already shot the movie, but I wish they would throw it in the trash anyways. I can't see this ending well.

The movie is already shot, no way they pull out on this. I'm one of the few I guess that liked the original Fantastic Four movies. Fantastic Four is more of a goofy and fun property, the movie didn't take itself too seriously but gave you great visuals for that time period. I don't like this direction of going (for lack of a better term) "Nolan" on this movie and even worse they want to make up their own origin story and not use source material :sigh:

I liked them in a way that made me feel awful about myself. Lol. Would have been a solid movie if not for that disgrace to one of the greatest super villains of all time, Doctor Doom. Seems like they are going that same route in the reboot.

Get your pitchforks and torches! Da7e Gonzales from Latino-Reviewreports that Sony is developing a film based on the early-life of 'Aunt May' before she became Peter Parker's caretaker. Yup, no Spider-Man.

I liked them in a way that made me feel awful about myself. Lol. Would have been a solid movie if not for that disgrace to one of the greatest super villains of all time, Doctor Doom. Seems like they are going that same route in the reboot.

I agree they could have went further with Doom. But his skin turned into a new metal....able to absorb and shoot out energy.....his look was accurate....and he had all his access to Latvia. Not Bad

Get your pitchforks and torches! Da7e Gonzales from Latino-Reviewreports that Sony is developing a film based on the early-life of 'Aunt May' before she became Peter Parker's caretaker. Yup, no Spider-Man.

:dying:....... :( ........ :mjtears: ......... :tissue:

Just give the rights up, Sony. Nobody wants to see an Aunt May movie. They are getting desperate and ridiculous in their attempts to grow what little characters they have into a massive franchise.

An Aunt May movie??? LMAO wtf??

Really?? They couldn't think of exhausting all other avenues first? Like maybe a Venom movie? Or a Carnage movie?

Meanwhile...

Avengers 2 looks orgasmic

:ooo:

Venom movie is supposed to be happening, but the whole Sony Spideyverse looks like it's shot anyways.

I always wanted an Aunt May movie...

• Downvote 1

I always wanted an Aunt May movie...

That Marvel infatuation runs deep I see :smug:

Marvel hasn't even made a movie of their best yet...

194661-149512-cloak-and-dagger.jpg

Jai Courtney is reportedly in talks to play Batman villain Deadshot in 'Suicide Squad'.

Marvel hasn't even made a movie of their best yet...

194661-149512-cloak-and-dagger.jpg

1. They really don't look like cool superheroes.

2. Marvel might not have the rights to those characters.

1. Then you realize Marvel is making a movie about a guy named Ant-Man, and you realize 'coolness' really isn't a factor. Lol

2. You're right though. I am not sure who actually has the Cloak and Dagger movie rights.

Cloak and Dagger are amazing, so you prove you know little to nothing, Jon Snow.

They've teamed up with Spider Man, Black Widow & Doctor Strange, Luke cage, Daredevil... and they (well at least dagger) played a nice little role in the Civil War plot line, teleporting capt America into what was an unknown trap set by Iron Man.

That could easily be avoided, but the connection are there from a variety of sources to work them in. I think they would actually come across really well on the big screen. It's an awesome balance kind of yin and yang duo.

With both Civil War and Doctor Strange movies / plots coming up, it would be a massive disappointment if they weren't included.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Thought I had posted this before, but I guess not.

tumblr_n0sbtcJKyr1qa0uujo1_1280.png

• Upvote 2